Are you guys multilinguals?

IUSAtonight

44 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

y'all might roll your eyes, but before for more than a decade I was forced to use HTML to write stories in Wordpress. I was literally deciphering code all day. When my friends would see me doing updates they were like WTF is all that text?! 

Therefore, I consider myself bilingual in code :gagasmile:

real housewives of beverly hills erika GIF by Slice

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. :gelis:

I speak Macedonian, cause I was born there. I speak Dutch, because my mom is Dutch and I've lived in the Netherlands since I was 8. I speak English, because duh. I speak German and French, because it was mandatory in high school. I understand a bit of Spanish, because I took a Spanish course last year. 

:gelis:

Wow you guys are impressive...
My mother tongue is Spanish (from Argentina), and I'm supposed to be fluent in English. I know basic Portuguese (I can only understand it, basically, in written and oral form, but I can barely speak or write it), and a few years ago I took a basic course in Italian, which I love.

Well, I know Latvian/Russian.  English comes close to those. I also can read Korean, but not all obv, I plan to study it whenever I have time. I also studied German for 5 years, but forgot. Same with Norwegian and Danish ( I briefly used to attend school in Norway and briefly studied language in Denmark). Pity itš so easy to forget :embarrassed:

Archived