Miley Cyrus urges people to stop hoarding

• Leader

miley-cyrus-hoarding.jpg.387b4b9e980ae5bb0449907a42f601f7.jpg

Miley Cyrus has always seemed to me like she cares so much about people and didn't really let fame get into her head. 

She's asking that people practice kindness and sharing during this scary time. I get that some people want to stock up for quarantine-reasons, but that also prohibits others from buying essential items. 

How's everyone's social distancing going anyway? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Some have actually by limiting the amount one can buy, but others are greedy and just prefer to make the sale :hideous:

Yeah a couple got banned from amazon after they were caught making multiple trips to Costco and trying to buy up all stock. Stores caught on and reported them. They were clearing in a couple of grand man.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block