Watch Maluma shave

Jordan Miller

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I got to attend his tour! Thank God or else I'd be eternally scared :yasqueen: 

He was amazing live and soooo hot! God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On Him!

Omg i'm so jealous!!! So all this time I've been watching his IG stories and have no idea that somewhere in that crowd, there is you? :britlol:

Btw, I saved both gifs. Haha! Thank you very much. Especially the first one. ❤❤❤

What's exhausting with gay men is that they are insatiable and greedy for other men. They die for their looks, abs and bodies. All they care for is the wrapper and not the substance.  I am gay too and proud for myself that i don't have to exaggerate over Maluma or Bad Bunny...tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

9 hours ago, comfortzone said:

What's exhausting with gay men is that they are insatiable and greedy for other men. They die for their looks, abs and bodies. All they care for is the wrapper and not the substance.  I am gay too and proud for myself that i don't have to exaggerate over Maluma or Bad Bunny...tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Maluma is the biggest machist on the face of this planet, and he seems pretty stupid too. I would eff his a ss and then dump him.

Archived