Another round of applause for Jayden Spears Federline

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Yeah, I don't think anything is gonna come out of this unfortunately. I mean we have an entire decade behind us of shady events/lies...literally nothing changes...ever

IKR? Some that seems straight out of a soap opera yet apparently it’s acceptable.

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Why would Britney be mad at something that doesn't really hurt, but hurts the perception of what her team wants out there.  Britney hates her father, the one that messed up her time with her kids along with the many keeping her in this conservatorship. 

Because it’s coming from her 13 year old son that isn’t a celebrity or news figure or even an adult. If I had kids and strangers were trying to dig up dirt through them I’d be pissed. 

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The folks had good intentions  when asking

Do you really believe that these strangers on the internet have good intentions when they were trying to get him to say how much he wishes his grandpa's death, and get all this information about matters he probably doesn't completely understand himself? :juggingu:

11 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Do you really believe that these strangers on the internet have good intentions when they were trying to get him to say how much he wishes his grandpa's death, and get all this information about matters he probably doesn't completely understand himself? :juggingu:

They have better intentions than her father, Lou Taylor and anyone else who financially benefits from her being in the consrvatorship. 

Archived