Another round of applause for Jayden Spears Federline

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys give him too much credit.

He literally offered to divulge his mother’s private information for followers on instagram.

The boy doesn’t understand the complexity or the seriousness of the situation.

”what do you think of free britney”

”ionno”

Yeah let’s continue leaving Brit’s kids out of it.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

He or she also always used to defend her team lmao. Mess

i think cappy always used to support britney in general no matter what

along with that came her team and everything

i think now that he/she knows her team is trash he/she now only supports brinny 

we love growth and development :katycream:

42 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Yeah, I don't think anything is gonna come out of this unfortunately. I mean we have an entire decade behind us of shady events/lies...literally nothing changes...ever

I agree. My impression is the judges in these cases almost always seem to side with this abusive system. Also, the public pression is not strong enough to force a change.

10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I agree. My impression is the judges in these cases almost always seem to side with this abusive system. Also, the public pression is not strong enough to force a change.

Well she also doesn't do one thing to change the public perception except add fuel to the fire...but then again, she totally knows whats best right :ehidk:

Ehh not really something to applaud. Yeah it’s good that a lot of shady things were confirmed but at what cost. A 13 year old talking to a bunch of strangers about his families personal battles. Then broadcasted to the world. Imagine it was your family drama on Wendy Williams. Also if Britney didn’t hate a majority of her fans before, she probably does now. Knowing that people are asking her child about confidential matters oooof. We never getting another performance again :joanne:

12 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Ehh not really something to applaud. Yeah it’s good that a lot of shady things were confirmed but at what cost. A 13 year old talking to a bunch of strangers about his families personal battles. Then broadcasted to the world. Imagine it was your family drama on Wendy Williams. Also if Britney didn’t hate a majority of her fans before, she probably does now. Knowing that people are asking her child about confidential matters oooof. We never getting another performance again :joanne:

Why would Britney be mad at something that doesn't really hurt, but hurts the perception of what her team wants out there.  Britney hates her father, the one that messed up her time with her kids along with the many keeping her in this conservatorship. 

Archived