One BEAUTIFUL thing from the Britney Jean era

Nickey

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The slayage. ❤

She looked so happy here. And the pictures are so personal which fits the theme of the album. :crying1:

But my most favorite from this era is the sequel to her most recent global number one. The underrated, third and final installment to the will.u.not trinity,

It Should Be Easy. 🌟 :haha:

Seriously, i love the song. :bcutelaugh:

11 hours ago, Nickey said:

For me it's the photoshoots, these pics are just beautiful. Britney looks so classy :mcry:

What about you, do you agree on these pics or maybe you have some other favourite stuff about this era? :cutebrit:

6 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Her face looked amazing that era, she had the perfect amount of plastic surgery. So beautiful.

Britney-1366.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

sean-federline-y-britney-spears-55669240

tumblr_mx8c6qECsT1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Britney Jean, the whole album, the promo interviews, the Work ***** video, the Desert Performance, the Vegas residency :makeitrain:

4 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Yes the photo-shoots for this album were perfection.

What the hell really prompted her to get the plastic surgery around her mouth after 2013??? (We all know all she needed was great stylists)

Yes, people complained about her X Factor appearance (she arguably shouldn't have been in the spotlight) but 2013 was basically a year after that and I'm pretty sure everybody was complimenting her looks then.

And her nose is not the issue.  Janet Jackson has obviously had tons of nose jobs and while some complain about it, her smile is intact.  Britney obviously had a surgery done around her mouth.  t's not aging at all.  But why?  I don't think smoking would cause her to do that particular surgery because it also wasn't simply lip injections either. (Which she got as far back as 2007) (It obviously matters since it was part of her brand.)

She looks great at times since 2013 and her recent pics she posted look great but her image arguably  will be varying because of that mouth surgery.

5 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

She looked more alive than FFney and more natural than Gloryney. SImply amazing :gobaby:

If only the album was good, with more singles and there was a tour instead of Vegas. 

Some say they should have released an EP instead. 

Either way, they should have been far more creative than what they did.

All excluding the album itself, Bonnie Jenkins was a pretty good era for Brit. She was looking incredible, did some promo, and we got the documentary.

From early on, it seemed the album was going to be a deep, personal, artsy piece of work. I wasn’t excited about its executive producer but Scream & Shout was a success so I was optimistic. Then WB came out, though I liked the song, it had nothing to do with the theme they’d been setting up. Perfume was not the grand ballad I expected it to be either. But, I’m not going to get into to the details of my sentiments for BJ because...:nyheadache:

Ultimately for me, the most beautiful thing of this era is the Vegas show. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 5:57 AM, SuperRhaj said:

All excluding the album itself, Bonnie Jenkins was a pretty good era for Brit. She was looking incredible, did some promo, and we got the documentary.

From early on, it seemed the album was going to be a deep, personal, artsy piece of work.

Well I wasn't that sure about Britney Jean being so personal after I heard Work betch :airpls:

But I knew it all since the first listen. Always knew it's somebody else singing lead vocals, nobody needed to tell me :ohi:

Archived