Britney singing STRONGER LIVE (video inside)

ToxicMadness

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

u know what guys in primeney years espicially in bomt tour/ crazy 2k tour/ oops tour she would sing live alot

like alot 

her stupid team would sometimes replace her vocals with pre rec ones for the tv broadcastings or dvds

her lipsyncing grew in dwad era but in alot of the shows her mic would be on and she would be singing with track (except dvd again :juggingu:)

even that whole in the zone special was live

her team just hated her singing live

but thats why i was in shock that in all of piece of me she lipsynced to album f**king vocals except ONE performance

like that is so bad

even in circus tour she had multiple shows where she sang with track on everytime, sang you oughta know like 4 times

sang sound on off like twice live  

the irony oh brinny :queenie:

and her mic was def on alot of times in fft tour 

8 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

u know what guys in primeney years espicially in bomt tour/ crazy 2k tour/ oops tour she would sing live alot

like alot 

her stupid team would sometimes replace her vocals with pre rec ones for the tv broadcastings or dvds

her lipsyncing grew in dwad era but in alot of the shows her mic would be on and she would be singing with track (except dvd again :juggingu:)

even that whole in the zone special was live

her team just hated her singing live

but thats why i was in shock that in all of piece of me she lipsynced to album f**king vocals except ONE performance

like that is so bad

even in circus tour she had multiple shows where she sang with track on everytime, sang you oughta know like 4 times

sang sound on off like twice live  

and her mic was def on alot of times in fft tour 

I honestly think it's her choice most of the time. She was pretty self aware and knew when she didn't sound good. I still think she's self aware, but has more yes men in her life than ever before.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I honestly think it's her choice most of the time. She was pretty self aware and knew when she didn't sound good. I still think she's self aware, but has more yes men in her life than ever before.

but why would she choose to sing with the track most of the time but when it came to official vids edited by her team they were all replaced

im sure sometimes she would ask but theres been leaked vids of her singing perfectly fine  

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

but why would she choose to sing with the track most of the time but when it came to official vids edited by her team they were all replaced

It is mostly because she doesn't sound her best live, particularly during the high-energy numbers. They can mask it nicely during a live show, but on a professional recording it does not translate as well. In a way, dubbing the DVDs sort of protected her from scrutiny on her voice, and placed more emphasis on the performance as a whole.

I think what happened after 2000 was she recognized they we're going to edit the videos anyway, so she was better off dancing full out rather than holding back so she could sing along to the track. 

:yaknow:

On another note, when was the last Britney had background vocalists on stage, I guess Onyx right?

Unless you count opening night of Circus but I don’t because they vanished after that one number.  

I like the element live background singers add to a show. I wonder if they ever hired singers for DOM... 

Archived