Do you use Spotify or Apple Music?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

There's only two types of people in the world. The ones that use Spotify and the ones that observe.

I'm biased. I LOVE Spotify. Apple Music always seemed more confusing to me and less user-friendly. But then I talked to one of my friends who thought that exact thing about Spotify. 

Are you a Spotify user? Apple Music? Something else? Drop a line in the comments!

Related:

apple-music-spotify.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Groove Music. :jj:

I recently started my Spotify Premium free trial and it's pretty good, but the sound is still kinda "hollow" (not sure how to express it), but with Groove Music, it sounds much better, I can adjust the sound to fit different devices better (e.g. headphones, speakers) and I can get bonus tracks (because I have to download the music myself).

Neither. :ehno:

I listen to my music offline stored on my tablet. But i do have Spotify Premium, i keep it for when I need to listen to music from artists or genres that isn't my taste or that I don't own (and I already own A LOT), i use Spotify. Now i'm slowly getting into it, like I know now that i have to have it for security. Worst case scenario is my tablet runs out of battery while i'm driving and I need to continue with my music so i won't die because of the traffic because i don't store music on my phone. Well i do. But its very limited. Like, Britney's entire discography + Paris, Rare, thank u, next, and Lover. Stuff like that. I also use Spotify to promote or share the music i'm listening to (like Britney) on my Instagram stories.

• Leader
20 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

...Groove Music. :jj:

I recently started my Spotify Premium free trial and it's pretty good, but the sound is still kinda "hollow" (not sure how to express it), but with Groove Music, it sounds much better, I can adjust the sound to fit different devices better (e.g. headphones, speakers) and I can get bonus tracks (because I have to download the music myself).

ORLY? I've always thought Spotify sounds hq :rihannayas:

Spotify. I think one of the best things about Spotify is the playlists and ability to discover new music. I don't really get Apple Music and how it's meant to be better, even though I used iTunes before I switched to Spotify.

One downside to Apple Music is they don't offer a free version like Spotify does - the first three months are free, but then you have to pay, whereas that's not the case with Spotify, they offer both a free and premium version. Although having said that, I think the free version of Spotify is only good on a computer, it's not as good on the app. But thankfully I can afford Spotify premium now (but I think it could be cheaper for what it's worth).

Archived