Britney's new post on Instagram: Friday is my second favorite 'F' word

Catalin

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Her career is in such a strange place right now

Do you wonder whats going to be like in the future if she doesnt get free? Will they pretend nothing ever happened? 

Will they try another comeback pretending shes fine and happy, and will she go along with it if they promise her smt she wants to (more time with her boys)? Seriously I wonder that all the time bc the cship costs a lot of money so i dont think everyone will be ok with Britney not working anymore.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Seriously I wonder that all the time bc the cship costs a lot of money so i dont think everyone will be ok with Britney not working anymore.

Well, technically, The Zone is literally all Britney... without Britney. I don’t rule out they’re testing the waters. In time they’ll know if they can do it based on its success. 

7 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Well, technically, The Zone is literally all Britney... without Britney. I don’t rule out they’re testing the waters. In time they’ll know if they can do it based on its success. 

Im still pressed bc they paid all these influencers or whatever to promote that **** when they didnt bother to promote her music in the past 10 years. Bc of that, the zone instagram gained more than 20k followers in a couple of days. I just wish itd flop.

Archived