New IG post - Alice in wonderland

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t understand why everyone is making such a big deal about photoshop. She’s not the only celebrity that photoshops her pictures, and even without it she’s still in good shape, unlike some of her peers who have been wearing oversized clothes to hide their fat rolls for the past 5 years...

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

OMG YES!... I always love her secret meanings and messages in her pics/music/costumes. 
She definitely chose Alice in Wonderland for a reason.

The story of Alice and the Mad Hatter and Wonderland have been associated with mental illness for a long time, with many psychologists who analyzed and gave their take on it.

Also, check out these really interesting reads on the story:

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Mental-Illness-in-Alice-in-Wonderland

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/psychology-within-alice-wonderland

Slay our deep and meaningful Aliceney :yesplease:

It’s just a costume, it’s not that deep. Judging by some posts here I believe some exhalers are in need of a conservatorship themselves.

9 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

It’s just a costume, it’s not that deep. Judging by some posts here I believe some exhalers are in need of a conservatorship themselves.

Given that she's a big book worm, and has quoted books and authors before, many times with faith and psychology themes. And recently choosing items that relate to her situation (choosing Janet's 'Control' theme for that photoshoot, many of the low-key shade quotes and captions she writes, and now this), it's sad how people underestimate her and think she's some bimbo airhead like the general public often associate her as. It could very well just be a costume choice, but she's always been subtle and smart like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if she chooe that on purpose to subtly send her message. She's deeper than most people think.

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Given that she's a big book worm, and has quoted books and authors before, many times with faith and psychology themes. And recently choosing items that relate to her situation (choosing Janet's 'Control' theme for that photoshoot, many of the low-key shade quotes and captions she writes, and now this), it's sad how people underestimate her and think she's some bimbo airhead like the general public often associate her as. It could very well just be a costume choice, but she's always been subtle and smart like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if she chooe that on purpose to subtly send her message. She's deeper than most people think.

I’m not calling her dumb and I know she’s deeper than most people think. Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m just saying that most likely Britney, just like everyone else would do, didn’t ponder so thoroughly about her Halloween costume. Plus I love how everyone here is always claiming that Britney is not the one behind her captions, however whenever it suits your narrative apparently she is? And by the way I’m one of the few people that thinks that she’s the one behind most of her instagram posts, but I don’t change my narrative to fit my agenda, unlike some people here.

7 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I’m not calling her dumb and I know she’s deeper than most people think. Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m just saying that most likely Britney, just like everyone else would do, didn’t ponder so thoroughly about her Halloween costume. Plus I love how everyone here is always claiming that Britney is not the one behind her captions, however whenever it suits your narrative apparently she is? And by the way I’m one of the few people that thinks that she’s the one behind most of her instagram posts, but I don’t change my narrative to fit my agenda, unlike some people here.

They also constantly claim that she looks SO HAPPY and so fresh but then also say that she isnt allowed to see her kids anymore. As if those 2 things would go together lol

Archived