Sam talked about Britneys hiatus at WWE event

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What was Kfed work? A dancer? 😂

Yeah for Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Destiny’s Child, Pink, LFO. :gerlwat: Dancers take more skill than being a model. 

Sam did two music videos and he’s an actor :tiffeyeroll:

stop looking at him before you lose more brain cells honey.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Are you delusional? All her boyfriends had jobs before they met her, wtf?

Wasnt Kfed already struggling with work when he met her? I know he danced for Pink, JT, MJ... but I think all these were until 2002 or smt. I dont think he was working when he met her and he obviously didnt when he got with her. He did some photoshoots and tried to be a rapper (with Britneys money) for 2 seconds and thats was it. But yeah, I think all others worked even tho I have the impression Jason was working less when he got serious with her bc he was always with, travelling, running errands, with her kids...

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Wasnt Kfed already struggling with work when he met her? I know he danced for Pink, JT, MJ... but I think all these were until 2002 or smt. I dont think he was working when he met her and he obviously didnt when he got with her. He did some photoshoots and tried to be a rapper (with Britneys money) for 2 seconds and thats was it. But yeah, I think all others worked even tho I have the impression Jason was working less when he got serious with

bc he was always with, travelling, running errands, with her kids...

Yeah but I feel dancers are always in between jobs but to me, he is an established dancer unlike Sam who has two major credits to his name and people are like “wow what a good guy, so hardworking and he did it all by himself.” Kevin got to dance with Michael Jackson, he didn’t get that job because of Britney. So it’s annoying that Sam is getting more credit than he deserves. I don’t hate him but to my eyes, dude you are still starting out yet now you want to do movies and coming out with your own line, go on tv, which also...didn’t Kfed do all that too yet Sam is getting a pass? I mean look at what Sam is doing now, he’s everywhere and people are just eating it up because he’s gorgeous.

49 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but I feel dancers are always in between jobs but to me, he is an established dancer unlike Sam who has two major credits to his name and people are like “wow what a good guy, so hardworking and he did it all by himself.” Kevin got to dance with Michael Jackson, he didn’t get that job because of Britney. So it’s annoying that Sam is getting more credit than he deserves. I don’t hate him but to my eyes, dude you are still starting out yet now you want to do movies and coming out with your own line, go on tv, which also...didn’t Kfed do all that too yet Sam is getting a pass? I mean look at what Sam is doing now, he’s everywhere and people are just eating it up because he’s gorgeous.

I get ur point and agree. He obviously danced for some stars bc of himself bc I dont think Shar Jackson was that big of a star to get connections for him. I remember an interview he did years ago that he was annoyed af to talk about Britney that he claimed he didnt want to tour or smt like that. i think he was talking about JT and idk I found that hard to believe. He did a video and a performance with JT and that was it. Maybe they didnt want him for the tour or maybe he was already lazy enough to not work hard enough to get smt more. And he did a lot of videos, but I dont think he toured aside from the LFO thing and maybe Pink? He was 26 when he met Britney and he was already not doing anything. Yeah, of course Sam got the movie part and more gigs bc of Britney, but before her he was already doing magazines as well. KFed could have opened a dancing studio or smt alike but he tried to work once in a while doing modelling, cameos on tv, wrestling and even rapping but failed in everything. I dont think he has talent but I thought he was trying to be a celeb for himself using Britneys connections but not really trying. His atittude was like he didnt have anything else to prove. Sam seems very ambitious (ofc thats not always a good thing) and like hes proud of the things he does and tries his best to accomplish smt. So the difference is Sam is still trying to do more things and isnt working once in a while bc he has a rich famous girlfriend. I dont care about him and ofc he wasnt a big model before, but he doesnt seem lazy. Kfed even gave interviews saying he bought Britney stuffs... The dude was broke before her and doesnt work in almost two decades. I mean, give me a f**king break :haha:

But IA that some people think hes everything just bc hes good looking. But Kfed was also good looking even tho he was never fit. I think the problem with Kfed is he dresses/acts trashy and is lazy for 15 years now. And yeah, Sam shoud try TV first. He isnt the next Brad Pitt who started doing films past 25 and became a star almost right away.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I get ur point and agree. He obviously danced for some stars bc of himself bc I dont think Shar Jackson was that big of a star to get connections for him. I remember an interview he did years ago that he was annoyed af to talk about Britney that he claimed he didnt want to tour or smt like that. i think he was talking about JT and idk I found that hard to believe. He did a video and a performance with JT and that was it. Maybe they didnt want him for the tour or maybe he was already lazy enough to not work hard enough to get smt more. And he did a lot of videos, but I dont think he toured aside from the LFO thing and maybe Pink? He was 26 when he met Britney and he was already not doing anything. Yeah, of course Sam got the movie part and more gigs bc of Britney, but before her he was already doing magazines as well. KFed could have opened a dancing studio or smt alike but he tried to work once in a while doing modelling, cameos on tv, wrestling and even rapping but failed in everything. I dont think he has talent but I thought he was trying to be a celeb for himself using Britneys connections but not really trying. His atittude was like he didnt have anything else to prove. Sam seems very ambitious (ofc thats not always a good thing) and like hes proud of the things he does and tries his best to accomplish smt. So the difference is Sam is still trying to do more things and isnt working once in a while bc he has a rich famous girlfriend. I dont care about him and ofc he wasnt a big model before, but he doesnt seem lazy. Kfed even gave interviews saying he bought Britney stuffs... The dude was broke before her and doesnt work in almost two decades. I mean, give me a f**king break :haha:

But IA that some people think hes everything just bc hes good looking. But Kfed was also good looking even tho he was never fit. I think the problem with Kfed is he dresses/acts trashy and is lazy for 15 years now. And yeah, Sam shoud try TV first. He isnt the next Brad Pitt who started doing films past 25 and became a star almost right away.

yeah he works but it’s for himself, and at the end of the day that’s what I see in him that he’s no different than Lou/Jamie/Robin , he wants something out of this and it’s not love yet it’s ridiculous that so many here are like “once Britney is free she needs to get rid of everyone on her life except for Sam because he’s good to her.” Or “I believe all of her other boyfriends only wanted her for something but not Sam” So all her uglier boyfriends are guilty but this guy is innocent just because he looks like a god. Her team gave him a stamp of approval yet everyone ******* about the team’s other judgement calls. Ok that makes sense because the other model from the make me video didn’t cut it? She asked him out for sushi too. 

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

yeah he works but it’s for himself, and at the end of the day that’s what I see in him that he’s no different than Lou/Jamie/Robin , he wants something out of this and it’s not love yet it’s ridiculous that so many here are like “once Britney is free she needs to get rid of everyone on her life except for Sam because he’s good to her.” Or “I believe all of her other boyfriends only wanted her for something but not Sam” So all her uglier boyfriends are guilty but this guy is innocent just because he looks like a god. Her team gave him a stamp of approval yet everyone ******* about the team’s other judgement calls. Ok that makes sense because the other model from the make me video didn’t cut it? She asked him out for sushi too. 

Im not saying Sam is a good person and is so in love with her. We really dont know and we see so little of her life nowadays. BUT i dont think its that Impossible to like her, to love her. Of course maybe in the beginning he could be starstruck thinking "omfg this is Britney f**king Spears. The woman is famous in the whole world", but shes hot, still young, seems fun, kind and a loveable person. So i think his feelings could have got bigger just hanging out with her. She seems supportive of him, whats not to like? Yeah, she is under a cship, but nobodys perfect. Justin was already famous and sometimes he wouldnt mind talking about her and kinda bragged bc he was with her.

Actually I feel like most people here think all her bfs never loved her and all used her. Which i think is sad. I talked about that on another thread, can I tag u on it?

I really wonder what happened to the other guy. If It was the fact he was really young or bc people said he shared a video at her house and maybe her team didnt like that.

Maybe Sam really wants to be a big star but he isnt sitting on her couch all day, spending her money and not really trying to work. Im not even saying Kfed didnt like her, but seriously what she saw in him is beyond me. I know she wanted a normal guy attached to her hip, but a jobless father of two who was partying when he had a baby and another on the way? So irresponsable. 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im not saying Sam is a good person and is so in love with her. We really dont know and we see so little of her life nowadays. BUT i dont think its that Impossible to like her, to love her. Of course maybe in the beginning he could be starstruck thinking "omfg this is Britney f**king Spears. The woman is famous in the whole world", but shes hot, still young, seems fun, kind and a loveable person. So i think his feelings could have got bigger just hanging out with her. She seems supportive of him, whats not to like? Yeah, she is under a cship, but nobodys perfect. Justin was already famous and sometimes he wouldnt mind talking about her and kinda bragged bc he was with her.

Actually I feel like most people here think all her bfs never loved her and all used her. Which i think is sad. I talked about that on another thread, can I tag u on it?

I really wonder what happened to the other guy. If It was the fact he was really young or bc people said he shared a video at her house and maybe her team didnt like that.

Maybe Sam really wants to be a big star but he isnt sitting on her couch all day, spending her money and not really trying to work. Im not even saying Kfed didnt like her, but seriously what she saw in him is beyond me. I know she wanted a normal guy attached to her hip, but a jobless father of two who was partying when he had a baby and another on the way? So irresponsable. 

Yeah you can tag me. I like healthy discussions. 

Yeah we don’t know much and so it’s hard to form an opinion and it’s hard to even know if she truly loves him because let’s face it with Britney’s history, she jump on any guy. I’ve had female friends like that and to the point where they start to look at me with googly eyes ready to kiss me. If team Britney has been setting her up with boyfriends, what makes this whole thing with Sam any different yet it’s funny that now that there’s actually a legit good looking man that they are convinced this was a serendipity moment but everything else that goes on with her life is controlled but oh they only let her pick her man for the first time because papa Spears would allow that. Listening to the gram girls go “no Sam can’t be bad, he loves Britney. No I’m sure he’s made a deal with her team so he can be with Britney. Aw he’s so romantic.”

20 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah you can tag me. I like healthy discussions. 

Yeah we don’t know much and so it’s hard to form an opinion and it’s hard to even know if she truly loves him because let’s face it with Britney’s history, she jump on any guy. I’ve had female friends like that and to the point where they start to look at me with googly eyes ready to kiss me. If team Britney has been setting her up with boyfriends, what makes this whole thing with Sam any different yet it’s funny that now that there’s actually a legit good looking man that they are convinced this was a serendipity moment but everything else that goes on with her life is controlled but oh they only let her pick her man for the first time because papa Spears would allow that. Listening to the gram girls go “no Sam can’t be bad, he loves Britney. No I’m sure he’s made a deal with her team so he can be with Britney. Aw he’s so romantic.”

Yeah, Ill question every "decision" of her until shes free. I wonder if she would be with Sam if she had her freedom to do whatever the **** she wanted. It makes me sad to think her dad could be paying him to watch her bc I think a lot of people would be happy to date her. The fact she dated/went out with Jason before the cship and that Charlie was a successful, rich, private dude make me even more confused. I dont think her dad would ler her date whoever she wanted and she said herself all the guys went thru background checking.

Her dad is so controlling it makes me wonder If at some point he didnt want her to date and only let Jason bc he was already her agent so maybe he knew he could controll him as well.

The gram girls believe in Sam or are they being ironic?

• Super Mods

Yeah that’s why I really don’t give a damn what the couple do. I don’t know if this is just a staged photo or if it’s real. This is Hollywood where fake relationships are a norm especially for publicity. How many times do you see co stars “dating” each other only to break up after the movie is off the theaters. 

I never thought about it that way but yeah, I do think he was okay with Jason because he thought he could control him and keep a close eye on. Look how all her staff are her “best friends” when’s the last time she had a girls night out without Robin or Lou by her side.

Archived