Wendy Williams Talked About Britney Today

colormefresh

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney had 30% by law but Kevin was giving her 50/50 time. He has 29 other kids to deal with and Britney’s checks clear.

It was reduced to 10/90 after that alleged abuse Preston suffered from Jamie. This is the part that was ignored on the show.

Honestly, the “reporter” kind of steered Wendy in the wrong direction by not giving her the proper facts... so I’m not even mad at her. It’s mainly him being a terrible journalist.

I always thought she just had visitation rights and no custody due to her being under the cship (although she still saw her kids 50/50 and things changed this year).  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

I always thought she just had visitation rights and no custody due to her being under the cship (although she still saw her kids 50/50 and things changed this year).  

It was 30/70 by law, with Jamie being the guardian/supervisor.

Yes, Britney technically couldn’t have custody of them at all because she doesn’t even have custody of herself. But it seems like Jamie was finding loopholes in the law.

It was just reduced because of Jamie’s alleged abuse. Now Jodi is the supervisor for the 10% of Britney’s custody. I’m nauseous. 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, colormefresh said:

It was 30/70 by law, with Jamie being the guardian/supervisor.

Yes, Britney technically couldn’t have custody of them at all because she doesn’t even have custody of herself. But it seems like Jamie was finding loopholes in the law.

It was just reduced because of Jamie’s alleged abuse. Now Jodi is the supervisor for the 10% of Britney’s custody. I’m nauseous. 

Okay thanks for clearing it up.

5 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Don't waste your frustrations on a tabloid junkie like Wendy Williams. 

Her opinions hold as much value as her sources (RadarOnline, The Inquirer, TMSleaze, etc). There's no honor or integrity there.

Channel your energies towards Lou, who's been frightfully quiet...

:disappointed:

Smt I noticed is it seems it has been a while since JL posted smt about her lovely father. Does anyone here follows her and knows when was the last time she posted smt with him?

14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Smt I noticed is it seems it has been a while since JL posted smt about her lovely father. Does anyone here follows her and knows when was the last time she posted smt with him?

I’d hope she hasn’t posted since she got DRAGGED the last time. But I’m sure she has. I will never trust a mother who buys a 4? year old an ATV. Her child almost died, but she’s singing Justin Timberlake songs on Snapchat without a conservatorship or custody rights stripped. She infuriates me!

49 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’d hope she hasn’t posted since she got DRAGGED the last time. But I’m sure she has. I will never trust a mother who buys a 4? year old an ATV. Her child almost died, but she’s singing Justin Timberlake songs on Snapchat without a conservatorship or custody rights stripped. She infuriates me!

When was the last time she posted? When she posted pics of Britneys kids on that family trip that only Britney was missing? I tried so much to like her bc shes Britneys lil sister who Britney always adored but she is so full of herself, shes so f**king annoying. Seriously i wouldnt be surprised if she os jealous of Britney. She probably thinks she is amazing, sings live but is only known as Britneys sis who hot pregnant at 16. Remember how she complained about that on that special? And it seems to me she supports anyone more than Britney. JT, Rihanna, Beyonce, you name it. Also it was pathetic of her posting that 12 years old video to say she always supported Britney lol  and people said she got angry when someone claimed Britneys family were always spending her money, so she said she never spent Britneys money, always worked and etc when she was traveling all around the world and Britney buying her stuffs way before she was 10, so how come she can say Britneys money was never spent on her is beyond me

I think her daughter was like 10 when the accident happened but I bet she had the ATV way before that.

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

When was the last time she posted? When she posted pics of Britneys kids on that family trip that only Britney was missing? I tried so much to like her bc shes Britneys lil sister who Britney always adored but she is so full of herself, shes so f**king annoying. Seriously i wouldnt be surprised if she os jealous of Britney. She probably thinks she is amazing, sings live but is only known as Britneys sis who hot pregnant at 16. Remember how she complained about that on that special? And it seems to me she supports anyone more than Britney. JT, Rihanna, Beyonce, you name it. Also it was pathetic of her posting that 12 years old video to say she always supported Britney lol  and people said she got angry when someone claimed Britneys family were always spending her money, so she said she never spent Britneys money, always worked and etc when she was traveling all around the world and Britney buying her stuffs way before she was 10, so how come she can say Britneys money was never spent on her is beyond me

I think her daughter was like 10 when the accident happened but I bet she had the ATV way before that.

She’s always downplayed Britney’s fame and Britney was shoving her ugly a$$ down our throats during her prime trying to make her become something. Nickelodeon gave her a show because of Britney.

So idk. I’ve NEVER liked her, never thought she could sing, never thought she was a good actress. But she acts like she’s Meryl Streep. I’m officially done with her.

Oh, and her attempt at singing Till The World Ends was horrific.

On a sort of related item - I ran across a short video of Perez Hilton's on Youtube that was an excerpt of his podcast he does with Chris Booker.  Perez is discussing Brit's recent post/video about astrology, and he is amazed at how lucid she is, how well she spoke, etc.  He was actually stunned about it.  He really thinks she is so unwell that she can't express herself or make conversation apparently.  I couldn't believe it.  I just don't know what to do with that level of stupid.  I know he always believes the absolute worst of her, but I didn't realize he actually feels she can't think or express herself.   The team has been effective at keeping that narrative alive over the years. 

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She’s always downplayed Britney’s fame and Britney was shoving her ugly a$$ down our throats during her prime trying to make her become something. Nickelodeon gave her a show because of Britney.

So idk. I’ve NEVER liked her, never thought she could sing, never thought she was a good actress. But she acts like she’s Meryl Streep. I’m officially done with her.

Oh, and her attempt at singing Till The World Ends was horrific.

I think she probably thinks Britney isnt talented. It wouldnt surprise me if she feels she should be the biggest star in the family like "i write all my songs, i always sing live and I dont need to dance or show my skin" type. I always had the feeling she would like to brag she was the sister of one of the most known/successful persons in the world, but I never saw her praise Britneys songs or albums other than the time she talked about POM. I know she was only a kid but I remember when she said she wanted to be like Britney, but better and everyone laughed. Maybe thats why she is so full of herself bc she was always like that and was raised as if she could do anything bc she was the bestttt. I think kids should be encorajed but also to be put on their places if they had to.

If it wasnt for Britney she wouldnt have two Nickelodeon and one Netflix shows under her belt. I think she has an ok voice, but she seems lazy, doesnt have charisma, come across so cocky and isnt that pretty, so I dont think her career is going to take off.

2 hours ago, janeo701 said:

On a sort of related item - I ran across a short video of Perez Hilton's on Youtube that was an excerpt of his podcast he does with Chris Booker.  Perez is discussing Brit's recent post/video about astrology, and he is amazed at how lucid she is, how well she spoke, etc.  He was actually stunned about it.  He really thinks she is so unwell that she can't express herself or make conversation apparently.  I couldn't believe it.  I just don't know what to do with that level of stupid.  I know he always believes the absolute worst of her, but I didn't realize he actually feels she can't think or express herself.   The team has been effective at keeping that narrative alive over the years. 

Many people here think that, calls her dumb and other things. I read here not once, but a couple of times that she seemed more like her kids buddy than a mom. People also compared her mentality to her 25 years old bfs. And didnt someone famous say she couldnt hold a conversation?

I never felt she was dumb, but she probably feels very uncomfortable around people of the industry nowadays. On top of that, her team is always up on her *** and only allows her to answer silly questions. But she never was like that before the cship except for the mess Chaotic was.

45 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think she probably thinks Britney isnt talented. It wouldnt surprise me if she feels she should be the biggest star in the family like "i write all my songs, i always sing live and I dont need to dance or show my skin" type. I always had the feeling she would like to brag she was the sister of one of the most known/successful persons in the world, but I never saw her praise Britneys songs or albums other than the time she talked about POM. I know she was only a kid but I remember when she said she wanted to be like Britney, but better and everyone laughed. Maybe thats why she is so full of herself bc she was always like that and was raised as if she could do anything bc she was the bestttt. I think kids should be encorajed but also to be put on their places if they had to.

If it wasnt for Britney she wouldnt have two Nickelodeon and one Netflix shows under her belt. I think she has an ok voice, but she seems lazy, doesnt have charisma, come across so cocky and isnt that pretty, so I dont think her career is going to take off.

Dead on. Solange Knowles and Ashlee Simpson acted the same way, but they were closer in age to their sisters. Jamie didn’t have that window to shine and stand alone because she was too young.

She just has a negative vibe. Britney has this bright light and raw talent beaming out of her, so I’ve never been an advocate for Daddy’s Girl.

i’ve tried giving her the benefit of the doubt a couple times during this whole thing, but it’s obvious that she is determined on continuing to tarnish britney’s image for her cheap *** show’s entertainment, what pisses me off is her viewers are so stupid as to believe it. 

she is absolute trash, **** her!!!!

:fu:

I don’t know why anyone is surprised that Wendy doesn’t think much of the Jamie and Preston situation. Us millennials kinda of got use to the cushy world of ‘THATS ABUSE!!!1’ when it comes to literally anything. While I myself don’t believe in hitting a kid, I’m constantly surrounded by people who think all the problems with our youth today comes down to the lack of physical discipline. Especially in the Black/Latino communities. Story after story of childhoods filled with grabbing your own switch (and being sent out to grab another one if the one you chose wouldn’t hurt enough lol) or getting hit with a chancla. It’s all normal in other communities. 

23 hours ago, janeo701 said:

That's what her team has been doing since ever. Gaslighting... And gaslighting her even to the press. That's why you see a lot of those media people referring to her psyche as being of a child, as an idiot, as someone with dementia. You see what she has been through?

That makes that For the Record outtake of Larry saying that she's very intelligent, aware and mature so funny to me. I don't know which side he was on, but that kind of statement, actually the entire documentary, wasn't making a point for the conservatorship.

22 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Dead on. Solange Knowles and Ashlee Simpson acted the same way, but they were closer in age to their sisters. Jamie didn’t have that window to shine and stand alone because she was too young.

She just has a negative vibe. Britney has this bright light and raw talent beaming out of her, so I’ve never been an advocate for Daddy’s Girl.

Idk much about Beyonces sister but from what I saw, she seemed very proud of her. I dont see her fangirling over Britney or anyone else but JL promotes Beyonce, Rihanna more than her own sister. She doesnt seem supportive at all. 

She is annoying af. How some people like her is beyond my understanding. 

Archived