Wendy Williams Talked About Britney Today

colormefresh

So she had a reporter named Michael Yo on her show and they talked about Britney for a few minutes.

They said Britney was scared her fans were going to forget about her based on that last Instagram post and that she’s been on hiatus for a year to take care of her “ailing father”.

Then they talked about Jamie’s alleged attack on Preston and laughed about it saying that was just discipline. They said he was cleared of all charges and never mentioned the Protective Order.

Then they said Kevin has 90% custody and Britney only has 10% and said mothers who can’t maintain at least 50/50 are really bad mothers basically.

So they totally skipped over the fact that her custody got cut down because of her dad and painted him as the victim.

I’ll update with a video later. :brityawning:

Edit: Here you go. Enjoy :-D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read 3 comments about the abuse on lipstickalley that got me like :wtf:

One was asking if the abuse was smt like burning someone with cigarettes or "im going to kick ur *** if u dont do as I say" abuse. The second one was saying abuse is smt different for white people, as if breaking down a door and shooking a teenager isnt an abuse "only" bc the kid didnt get spanked.            And the last one was saying that white people get bruises easily bc of their fair skin.

But didnt Piggez Hilton say some **** like that too?

I bet if it was Beyonces daughter in the same situation, no one would be saying those shitty things. But bc its Britneys kids, is nothing. 

That’s not surprising coming from Wendy. I even remember a few years ago she made rude comments about Preston and Jayden’s looks, particularly their teeth. 

I’ve watched a lot of her shows and it’s clear as day she does not like Britney, she always has negative things to say about Britney and Beyoncé meanwhile she always praises the likes of Taylor Swift and Rihanna. 

There is smt I noticed some weeks ago and I remembered now. Kevin has a fan page that its probably from his wife but whatever and one of the posts was saying how Kevin now had 70% of the custody, almost like It was celebrating. I just felt was bad taste and when I went thru the likes I saw Kevin's oldest kid liked the post and it was really him bc when I saw his page, there was a video of him filming Jayden playing the piano. 

I felt so bad for Britney as if the whole world is happy with her being taken away from her kids, the kids she supports and seems to do anything to have more time with them.

Just now, MyQueenBritney said:

That’s not surprising coming from Wendy. I even remember a few years ago she made rude comments about Preston and Jayden’s looks, particularly their teeth. 

I’ve watched a lot of her shows and it’s clear as day she does not like Britney, she always has negative things to say about Britney and Beyoncé meanwhile she always praises the likes of Taylor Swift and Rihanna. 

Dont say that fugly *** woman was saying Britneys kids were ugly?

26 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I read 3 comments about the abuse on lipstickalley that got me like :wtf:

One was asking if the abuse was smt like burning someone with cigarettes or "im going to kick ur *** if u dont do as I say" abuse. The second one was saying abuse is smt different for white people, as if breaking down a door and shooking a teenager isnt an abuse "only" bc the kid didnt get spanked.            And the last one was saying that white people get bruises easily bc of their fair skin.

But didnt Piggez Hilton say some **** like that too?

I bet if it was Beyonces daughter in the same situation, no one would be saying those shitty things. But bc its Britneys kids, is nothing. 

that makes sense, bc britney and specially k-fed are considered uneducated white trash people from the south, that they have money but don't have class and they can't seat with the rich people from Hollywood. 

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that makes sense, bc britney and specially k-fed are considered uneducated white trash people from the south, that they have money but don't have class and they can't seat with the rich people from Hollywood. 

Kfed is from California and correct me if Im wrong but I read many times that loke Kfed, Beyonce didnt even finish high school. 

People love to hate Britney. They think shes untalented, crazy and they dont accept that such a star doesnt pretend to be perfect and doesnt like to be all dolled up 24/7. They probably think she only is successful bc shes white. Its funny how I see many so called feminists talking how she WAS pretty, saying shes crazy and not giving a crap if the media was always ****** towards her. If Beyonce doesnt win smt, its racism. If Britney is always underrated by the industry and a target for people calling her crazy, *****, lazy, mocking her appearance, saying shes a bad mom, well she deserves, right?

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Kfed is from California and correct me if Im wrong but I read many times that loke Kfed, Beyonce didnt even finish high school. 

People love to hate Britney. They think shes untalented, crazy and they dont accept that such a star doesnt pretend to be perfect and doesnt like to be all dolled up 24/7. They probably think she only is successful bc shes white. Its funny how I see many so called feminists talking how she WAS pretty, saying shes crazy and not giving a crap if the media was always ****** towards her. If Beyonce doesnt win smt, its racism. If Britney is always underrated by the industry and a target for people calling her crazy, *****, lazy, mocking her appearance, saying shes a bad mom, well she deserves, right?

I know K-fed is from flop Fresno city but still... trash!  Beyonce is a class act, she's married to Jay-Z, they're like the British royalty from America. beyonce never had a public breakdown, she's always very well dressed and in control of her image, that's the way the public sees her. 

5 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I know K-fed is from flop Fresno city but still... trash!  Beyonce is a class act, she's married to Jay-Z, they're like the British royalty from America. beyonce never had a public breakdown, she's always very well dressed and in control of her image, that's the way the public sees her. 

If Britney was still with Justin and he cheated on her and she continued with him talking about his cheating, people would call her weak, that she was clingy, dependent, that she needed a man no matter how he treated her. Beyonce got praise and is a feminist icon.

I know Kfed was trash and Britney was already not well, but when she divorced Kfed being only 24 years old with an one year baby and other with a couple of months, did anyone say she was brave? The view were celebrating bc Kfed was trash but I never saw anyone from the media talking she did well bc he was never at home, was probably cheating on her and she was basically taking care of her kids alone. Many women in Britneys situation would be with Kfed for more time just to prove they were right and to not break a family.

Britney has been very hated from the start, of course it got worse since Kfed days, but even before Kfed it was already cool to hate on her when she still cared about her appearence and didnt have a breakdown. In the first years, people hated bc they thought she was pretending to be a saint. Then she became more and more **** and was hated bc she wasnt a good role model for kids. Then she stopped talking about virginity and people continued talking **** about her, like she was a hypocrite. Then the JT break up and people took her as a vilain who couldnt do any good. Then she started smoking, partying and people said she was out of Control when she was only doing what many 20 years smt do. When she stopped partying and wanted a normal life, people were expecting and cheering she would mess up so they could say she couldnt do anything. She was called a bad mom from the start. She can never win. No matter what she says or what she does, people take whatever It is and turn that against her. 

Remember 2008/2009 when she was dressing better, she wasnt partying and was always with her kid, yet people were still saying she was crazy, a bad mom and holding the cship against her.

Thoughts from this video:

- correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Britney previously have 0% custody (only visitation rights) so it’s actually progress for her now to have 10%?

- the fact that, despite recently, Wendy has gotten out of an abusive relationship herself yet tries to downplay the reports of abuse from Jamie, that she or anyone outside the situation know nothing about, is shocking

- so many ‘facts’ from this video are wrong, like Britney seeing her dad as ill as an opportunity to get out of the conservatorship.

- why’s there never acknowledgement of praise for Britney? They make her out to be so incompetent/ “crazy” yet don’t wonder how someone of that demeanour could hold down a successful Vegas residency, tour, raise two children..let alone bounce back from 2007

ugh, just frustrating. And the fact shows like this feed public opinion is scary.

9 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Thoughts from this video:

- correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Britney previously have 0% custody (only visitation rights) so it’s actually progress for her now to have 10%?

- the fact that, despite recently, Wendy has gotten out of an abusive relationship herself yet tries to downplay the reports of abuse from Jamie, that she or anyone outside the situation know nothing about, is shocking

- so many ‘facts’ from this video are wrong, like Britney seeing her dad as ill as an opportunity to get out of the conservatorship.

- why’s there never acknowledgement of praise for Britney? They make her out to be so incompetent/ “crazy” yet don’t wonder how someone of that demeanour could hold down a successful Vegas residency, tour, raise two children..let alone bounce back from 2007

ugh, just frustrating. And the fact shows like this feed public opinion is scary.

Britney had 30% by law but Kevin was giving her 50/50 time. He has 29 other kids to deal with and Britney’s checks clear.

It was reduced to 10/90 after that alleged abuse Preston suffered from Jamie. This is the part that was ignored on the show.

Honestly, the “reporter” kind of steered Wendy in the wrong direction by not giving her the proper facts... so I’m not even mad at her. It’s mainly him being a terrible journalist.

Archived