Wendy Williams Talked About Britney Today

colormefresh

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

That's what her team has been doing since ever. Gaslighting... And gaslighting her even to the press. That's why you see a lot of those media people referring to her psyche as being of a child, as an idiot, as someone with dementia. You see what she has been through?

That makes that For the Record outtake of Larry saying that she's very intelligent, aware and mature so funny to me. I don't know which side he was on, but that kind of statement, actually the entire documentary, wasn't making a point for the conservatorship.

Ill use Justin as an example. I know he doesnt talk with Britney in ages and people change, but he is someone who had contact with her for almost 10 years until she was like 21 years old or smt. He met het as a child, then got together when they were teenagers until the beginning of her adulthood. 

The following is from 2006, 4 years after their official breakup when she was being dragged about everything in her personal life. People were calling her a bad mom, white trash and dragging Kfed all the time. In the same interview JT says their relationship was high school and she didnt stick up for him a couple of times when she could have. So its not like he was talking of her highly during all the interview.

He says it's now "a distant thing" and that, contrary to reports, he doesn't talk to Britney (and never told her to lose the loser husband), but he does feel badly when he sees what the press is putting her through. "I wish her well, and I want to see her win," he says. "I don't think you can ever count somebody like her out. Because she may appear one way, but she's very clever,"

This is from someone who **** shamed her. Who said he went down on her, who laughed when an interviewer asked if she was still a virgin. He said more than once she did something bad and hinted many times she cheated on him. He sang rehab when she was in one, he called her *****, said she scorned him, trashed crossroands and that she would things on a whimp... During their relationship he said she was bigheaded and he always was the one who would make amends when they fought. i could go on and on. But he never said she was dumb. Justin is full of himself, cocky af. He had no problem talking about their *** life, saying she broke his heart, calling her a *****, questioning her career choices and that she didnt support him when they initially parted ways but he never said she was stupid. And there werent many times he was nice about her after the breakup other than the time he defended her dancing and said she has a huge heart and is a great person. I think he even sang crazy in 2007 but not once he insulted her about her mind.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived