Pepsi promo photoshoot from 2003

Shadow2003

I was just browsing through Tumblr yesterday, and randomly stumbled upon these photos, which are promo photos for her iconic 2003 Pepsi commercial with P!nk, Beyoncé, and Enrique Iglesias.

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io1_500.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io2_500.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io3_400.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io4_640.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io5_500.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io6_640.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io7_500.jpg

tumblr_oz0ka3Uql31s2nj6io8_640.jpg

Personally, I'm not really a fan of them. She looks a bit weird in a good chunk of them and not that many show any sort of fierceness, except for the first and last one. :tbh:

What do y'all think? :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Honestly this is my least favorite Pepsi campaign. The photos aren’t great and doesn’t age well as you can obviously see while her generation and joy of Pepsi are timeless and even playing it today it doesn’t look dated at all. 

1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

I think its crappy and sexiest that they barely have clothing by Enrique is fully clothed. 

Well, yeah, I agree that it's kinda weird.

Maybe it was reference to the fact that Enrique is meant to play some kind of ancient Roman emperor or something, and they wore that kind of clothing (I think):

800px-Statue-Augustus.jpg

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania Ancient Roman emperor full-body statue

...while all the girls play gladiators, who usually battled with only some armour and their chest uncovered (as these mosaics and paintings show):

Gladiators_from_the_Zliten_mosaic_3.JPG

Retiarius_stabs_secutor_%28color%29.jpg

1280px-Jean-Leon_Gerome_Pollice_Verso.jpg

...Or maybe it was just a ****** attempt at *** appeal of some sort, I don't know. :disappointed:

5 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I mean it is insensitive to people with mental handicaps, but hey you do you boo. 

Oh, wait, that has something to do with being handicapped? :omg:

Oh D A M N i f**ked up then, I must admit.

When you search up "Derpy - definition" in Google, most of the definitions say it means "foolish or stupid", and I also define it as "weird-looking", so that's why I used that word. I legit didn't realize it had anything to do with being handicapped, just like I didn't know that "dumb" meant "a person who can't speak" and thought that it was just a synonym to "stupid". :umomg:

But thanks for pointing it out, I can change it right away! :kiss:

But, hey, at least I didn't **** up T H I S bad: https://gizmodo.com/researchers-are-sorry-they-used-derpy-in-a-research-pap-1796949292 :eeek:

10 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh, wait, that has something to do with being handicapped? :omg:

Oh D A M N i f**ked up then, I must admit.

When you search up "Derpy - definition" in Google, most of the definitions say it means "foolish or stupid", and I also define it as "weird-looking", so that's why I used that word. I legit didn't realize it had anything to do with being handicapped, just like I didn't know that "dumb" meant "a person who can't speak" and thought that it was just a synonym to "stupid". :umomg:

But thanks for pointing it out, I can change it right away! :kiss:

But, hey, at least I didn't **** up T H I S bad: https://gizmodo.com/researchers-are-sorry-they-used-derpy-in-a-research-pap-1796949292 :eeek:

Awww, its nice you offered to change it <3 

Archived