Preassures at work as a gay employee

DarkLord

• Super Mods

The fact that he’s an executive and thus has more power than you in the workplace makes his actions coercive... I’d report to HR or maybe Google to see other ways to address it (bringing it up with a coworker that you trust, going straight to the CEO/boss, etc.)

At my work, we’re a small staff but all identify somewhere on the LGBTQIA spectrum. I’ve never been approached in the way you described above (although some crusty rich gays try flaunting their money when we have events that they’re at :tiffeyeroll:) but thankfully, we just laugh about memes and stan our faves. :akii: Luckily my direct supervisor is a Britney stan, so we get along and drag our other coworker who is an Xtina stan...

Spoiler

He’s the first living proof I’ve experienced that shows Xtina stans actually still exist :cackling:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, SlayOut said:

The fact that he’s an executive and thus has more power than you in the workplace makes his actions coercive... I’d report to HR or maybe Google to see other ways to address it (bringing it up with a coworker that you trust, going straight to the CEO/boss, etc.)

At my work, we’re a small staff but all identify somewhere on the LGBTQIA spectrum. I’ve never been approached in the way you described above (although some crusty rich gays try flaunting their money when we have events that they’re at :tiffeyeroll:) but thankfully, we just laugh about memes and stan our faves. :akii: Luckily my direct supervisor is a Britney stan, so we get along and drag our other coworker who is an Xtina stan...

Hide contents

He’s the first living proof I’ve experienced that shows Xtina stans actually still exist :cackling:

Thanks for the feedback. 

About the Xtina fans, I met one 15 years ago. I can't believe there is one in 2019!

On 7/20/2019 at 3:06 PM, IUSAtonight said:

The diarrhea excuse is ok for one time but you can't have diarrhea every day.

next time, maybe for a more permanent solution, i would suggest casually letting it slip that you have chlamydia or some other STD :yaknow: 

I can't take the STD route:tiffeyeroll:. I'm going to be gross as ****. 

On 7/20/2019 at 10:06 PM, IUSAtonight said:

The diarrhea excuse is ok for one time but you can't have diarrhea every day.

next time, maybe for a more permanent solution, i would suggest casually letting it slip that you have chlamydia or some other STD :yaknow: 

I mean, I agree, sooner or later, a new excuse will be needed, because "I have diarrhea." won't work forever. H o w e v e r, saying you have an STD is even worse. That's kinda like saying that you're bald first because of extreme hair loss and then, when that stops working, you lie and say you have cancer. It's just a bad idea.

I'd say that, @DarkLord, you should just be blunt and tell him that you're not interested. If he starts trying to take some sort of "revenge" on you for that, then, as @RealLarryRudolph said, just talk to HR. That really seems to be your best bet. :yaknow:

44 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Gross.  :ehidk:

I still have diarrea to avoid **** and molestation at work. The concept worked really good and now I can be myself but, the ******** is like my confident or something cuz he wants to hear dirty stories all the time: I am the hunk that ***** dicks during *** and he wants all the tea. So, I'm cool with making up all the stories (I guess) cuz nobody knows about it and I can keep working and growing there. 

3 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I mean, I agree, sooner or later, a new excuse will be needed, because "I have diarrhea." won't work forever. H o w e v e r, saying you have an STD is even worse. That's kinda like saying that you're bald first because of extreme hair loss and then, when that stops working, you lie and say you have cancer. It's just a bad idea.

I'd say that, @DarkLord, you should just be blunt and tell him that you're not interested. If he starts trying to take some sort of "revenge" on you for that, then, as @RealLarryRudolph said, just talk to HR. That really seems to be your best bet. :yaknow:

I wish I could be blunt and tell him that I'm not interested but he is too powerful and I took the dirty way and he is not interested in me anymore. He can't believe how nasty and sick I am cuz well, at work I always look my Best and wherever. By the way, I tried to explain the situation to HR and THE GUY ASKED ME FOR A DATE :tiffanycries:. I was there telling him that somebody was molesting me and kinda forcing me to have *** just to keep my work and he was like: well, I don't blame him... We should DATE, you are so handsome. 

@Shadow2003, I really feel like a kid  in a room full of predators! What's going on in the world? Since I started an open gay life is like everyone believe that I just wanna have ***. 

On 7/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, DarkLord said:

I wish I could be blunt and tell him that I'm not interested but he is too powerful and I took the dirty way and he is not interested in me anymore. He can't believe how nasty and sick I am cuz well, at work I always look my Best and wherever. By the way, I tried to explain the situation to HR and THE GUY ASKED ME FOR A DATE :tiffanycries:. I was there telling him that somebody was molesting me and kinda forcing me to have *** just to keep my work and he was like: well, I don't blame him... We should DATE, you are so handsome. 

@Shadow2003, I really feel like a kid  in a room full of predators! What's going on in the world? Since I started an open gay life is like everyone believe that I just wanna have ***. 

o o f

Honestly, that's like straight people, immediately after you tell them that you're gay, asking if you're into them, but 17x worse. :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

I'm not yet eligible for work, because I'm not 18 yet (and yet I'm giving advice on this sort of stuff :jj:), but if things really get out of hand, you could report it to any sort of higher power in the office (I don't know if one exists :deadbanana:) or, if things get EXTRA bad with a side of bad sauce, you could report things to the police. :yaknow:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

But I think I have the solution to all this! :jj: :jj: :jj:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Let's send @iAlwaysSingLive and @DayvinDazone to your office. That way, they can get some good d**k, you'll be left alone, and that HR guy and your boss' ****** needs will be satisfied.

:jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj:

6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

o o f

Honestly, that's like straight people, immediately after you tell them that you're gay, asking if you're into them, but 17x worse. :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

I'm not yet eligible for work, because I'm not 18 yet (and yet I'm giving advice on this sort of stuff :jj:), but if things really get out of hand, you could report it to any sort of higher power in the office (I don't know if one exists :deadbanana:) or, if things get EXTRA bad with a side of bad sauce, you could report things to the police. :yaknow:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Hide contents
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Hide contents
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Hide contents

But I think I have the solution to all this! :jj: :jj: :jj:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Hide contents

Let's send @iAlwaysSingLive and @DayvinDazone to your office. That way, they can get some good d**k, you'll be left alone, and that HR guy and your boss' ****** needs will be satisfied.

:jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj::jj:

Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Hide contents

I know your situation is serious, but this was my attempt and making things lighter and making you laugh. :kiss: :embarrassed:

Omg this is the most cryptic stuff that I GOT since Britney started Original Doll and I love it! @iAlwaysSingLiveand @DayvinDazone let me send you my zone code cuz guys, there are a bunch of dicks here to be satisfy... And if you exhalers are gonna play around here I kinda wanna be part of that iconic ****:checkit:. Hahaha how funny! 

We really should trow a Real pool party with exhalers and then comeback here to tell the real tea about Britney and her new projects. 

When I was 15 at my first job, my manager who was like 38 (or so he said) went a week of calling me out on bogus stuff (like not taking out my trash at my register, or not responding to him cuz i was with a customer), he threatened that i was gonna get a final write up unless I let him suck my ****. I was young and needed that job cuz I needed money for prom. ( my gf was a junior at the time) I let him suck my **** in the stock room, and after that he kept saying if I didnt continue he would fire me. I let him once more and after that i quit and left. Now that I'm an adult, I wish I would've told an adult and got his **** *** fired and in jail. I used to love shopping at that store and couldnt go in for 6-7 years cuz of how disgusting and anxious I felt over possibly seeing him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 1:17 AM, Born2Die said:

When I was 15 at my first job, my manager who was like 38 (or so he said) went a week of calling me out on bogus stuff (like not taking out my trash at my register, or not responding to him cuz i was with a customer), he threatened that i was gonna get a final write up unless I let him suck my ****. I was young and needed that job cuz I needed money for prom. ( my gf was a junior at the time) I let him suck my **** in the stock room, and after that he kept saying if I didnt continue he would fire me. I let him once more and after that i quit and left. Now that I'm an adult, I wish I would've told an adult and got his **** *** fired and in jail. I used to love shopping at that store and couldnt go in for 6-7 years cuz of how disgusting and anxious I felt over possibly seeing him. 

That's horrible. Something similar happened to me at school. When I was 16 years old, I got ******** by 5 teachers. My parents divorced around that time and I was a rebel, so I was in trouble at school and they took advantage of it. The principal had a lot to do too.  The worst part is that they know me as an adult and they don't care about me, but they have the nerv to flirt. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived