Best red carpet look from 2017 and 2018?

Miss_R

Best red carpet look from 2017?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people say the GLAAD look wasn't good. I think it's probably the best look since the VMAs. I just really want her to wear a non-revealing floor-length gown. We always see her in something short/tight/low-cut and black or see-through/bedazzled. They look good but it would be more shocking and different to see her in something less revealing

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Im sorry to say this but she looks like a tragic mess at the Grammy party.

And also I don't like how she looks like the Joker in almost all of the pics! These 2 years is when I REALLY noticed how much she chopped up her nose and changed her look completely!

However I will choose based on the OUTFITS and I'd say her Radio Disney outfit was cute and the GLAAD one was too.

The problem I have with the Grammy party is her makeup/styling but I actually really like the dress she wore.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I liked the dress too but whatever she did to her face made her look like she was 50+ and not in a good way. I think besides the surgery, the fact she smokes and tans aged her ALOT! I just miss when she didn't look so old and weird

she doesnt look like that anymore tho 

normal_X17_Britney_Spears_Sam_NIGHT_0518

normal_a5e95e1226455554.jpg

MUCH BETTER THAN grammys

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I liked the dress too but whatever she did to her face made her look like she was 50+ and not in a good way. I think besides the surgery, the fact she smokes and tans aged her ALOT! I just miss when she didn't look so old and weird

Oh I kinda agree but I honestly do think makeup/styling has a lot to do with as well. She looked amazing at Hollywood Beauty and I think that's down to the fact that the makeup/styling was on point, she almost looked a bit younger. But yeah I agree, smoking ain't good for ya! 

Archived