[Update: Results are in] Overall Album Evaluation- Circus

How would you rate Britney's sixth album?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the overall sound of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  2. 2. Rate the physical outlook of the album, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest

• 1 ⭐️
    • 2 ⭐️⭐️
    • 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  3. 3. Pick your top 3 favourite songs from the album (Only 3)

This poll is closed to new votes

Since exhale has gone all white now, you are not able to see the questions in the questionnaire so I'll post them here so that you can see the questions for you to answer:

1. Do you think the selected singles were apt? If no, then how would you have done it? (Radar included)
  2. Which song do you think is the worst from the album or your least favourite? Rate them on a scale of 1 to 5 (Radar excluded)
  3. How do you think the album did lyrically? Rate on a scale of 1 to 5 (Radar excluded)
  4. Which is your favorite video from then album? Rate it on a scale of 1 to 5 (Radar included)
  5. If you were to give the album a short 2 line review, what would it be?
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall score: 4/5

Physical outlook: 5/5

My 3 favourite songs: womanizer,phonography and trouble 

1. I think they chose the perfect songs to release as singles (radar included imo)

2. Probably unpopular opinion but I don't like my Baby (1/5) and mmm papi (1.5/5)

3. 4/5 

4. Womanizer 5/5 I just love the concept of Britney playing different strong women that try to "punish" the typical unfaithful guy who seeks the attention of every girl existing 

5. Firstly, Id like to say that I've always loved going to the Circus since I was a kid,so the fact that Britnry chose it as the theme one of her albums makes me appreciate it even more.

It is the perfect comeback album,it's complete:there's a little bit of classic Britney in it, a little bit of experimental britney. There are upbeat songs,love songs...it's a really well produced album 

Sorry for the lateness this time around. Was waiting for the spoiler button to pop back up.

The results are in. Thank you to everyone who voted and special appreciation for those who cared to comment their reviews. 

btw if anyone wanted to compare the scores with BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, ITZ  or Blackout scores, here are the links:

Now be a good boy and go vote and answer on the Femme Fatale evaluation:

Archived