#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean to be fair. I really don’t think we should be bringing him into the spotlight. 

If he leaks music great! But we shouldn’t be retweeting him and sharing “tea” he spills. Cus it really does delegitimize our “movement” or whatever. 

I don’t think it’s a big deal that we talk to him to get leaks. If anything if we DO get the leaks then we’re just using him. 

But I do think we need to like not give him the spotlight, cus it is clear he’s looking for attention. 

And at the end of the day...let’s say he IS “good” it doesn’t matter. Public perception of him is that he’s basically evil and we can’t both “free” Britney AND redeem Sam at the same time. Free Britney, then if Sam ends up being a good guy he’ll be redeemed. 

I used to think that way but his leaks are helping us understand what Britney went through at the time and all the pain she's had. I still don't trust him, I'm sure he just wants Britney's money, but he's actually helping the cause.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Wait what if Britney's truth was referring to a lawsuit. The last tweet was how Britney was not liable because she does not control her finances. 

Yes I saw that last tweet and was confused I even replied “liable for what?” And then they disappeared so strange 

• Like 3
Just now, really really cool guy said:

I know it's too soon to even think about that but the pressure will be there till she's free. How can you not open your eyes? :juggingu:

My eyes are open to the possibility that her and her dad decided it’s finally time for the c-ship to end.

Hey, you never know! Her family and friends might be throwing distractions at you so that you’ll be mind blown when she goes to court and gets this thrown out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5534863

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

If the grand plan was for her to get out of the conservatorship all along at the next hearing you’re all going to look stupid. I’m just saying. :whatitellu::haha:

The next hearing was decided by the Judge after a Minute Order that was not planed, it is a first hearing of status about the c-ship in years, and that was not asked either by Petitioner or the subject, if anything #FreeBritney with all the media coverage and attention that the movement get played a role .

Now about the 10th May, there is no garanty that the c-ship will , guys please keep in mind that Britney does not have a lawyer except for the one appointed by the court who has no interest of ending to plead in favor to end the c-ship .

• Like 9
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

My eyes are open to the possibility that her and her dad decided it’s finally time for the c-ship to end.

Hey, you never know! Her family and friends might be throwing distractions at you so that you’ll be mind blown when she goes to court and gets this thrown out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5534863

Please.... the woman is walking around with a f**king flip phone in 2019. Her dad is no where near about to loosen the restrictions on her. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Any details you can share with us? Interesting...

i found this wordpress, in 2009 she even started to destroy TMZ and how they play a big part in the Britney's team propaganda that used to make us believe every year that the c-ship was about to end and at no moment they asked a court appointment in this favor .

• Like 4