#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Lynne is getting on my last nerve tbh :jj:

Her, liking these comments and following these fans, is so confusing. I hope if it means what it means and that she is really trying to help her and not just giving hints as if it was a game of clues :jlostare:

I take her action as a confirmation and it makes feel all of this movement RIGHT!

Media and some people try to make this mess look like just a conspiracy theory on internet but the proofs don't lie.

2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Each time Lou Taylor deletes a #freebritney comment, I'm going to post screen caps of Jansen and Lynne liking something related to #freebritney.

THIS.

They're trying to make the #FreeBritney thing a stupid fan theory, it could work but Britney's (real) closest are supporting the fans work.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jansen and Lynne are being silenced, just like Ali Simms said she is. And just like BRITNEY has been for years. Jansen and Lynne know we're seeing this ****. They continue to do it even after the media make a big deal out of Lynne liking the Facebook comments. It's not an accident.

E! News, you FAIL for saying Lynne didn't understand what the #freebritney comments meant (many of which were clear as day and very anti-conservoatrship). This entire Justice for Britney account is anti-conservatorship, just like the images Jansen has been liking.

:well:

I'm telling you the NDA does not extend to liking things on instagram which is why the won't do or say more.Let's not forget Adam Leber could have just laughed and said "ya'll are crazy" but all he said was verbatim "I was not involved."

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jansen and Lynne are being silenced, just like Ali Simms said she is. And just like BRITNEY has been for years. Jansen and Lynne know we're seeing this ****. They continue to do it even after the media make a big deal out of Lynne liking the Facebook comments. These likes are not accidental or out of ignorance.

E! News, you FAIL for saying Lynne didn't understand what the #freebritney comments meant (many of which were clear as day and very anti-conservatorship). This entire Justice for Britney account is clearly anti-conservatorship, just like the images Jansen has been liking.

But people love to say anything that goes against "Team" Britney's narrative simply means you lack understanding of your actions. Just ask Britney!

:well:

Can you share the Ali Simms thing?

Feb 2, 2009

Details of why Britney Spears‘ lawyer obtained restraining orders against Sam Lutfi, Adnan Ghalib and attorney Jon Eardley have been revealed through court documents published online today.

In a letter sent in January 2008, Eardley tells Spears that her civil rights were violated and that she is being bled dry by her parents. He also says that her children are being used as pawns.

According to court documents published on breatheheavy.com, the letter reads:

“You may not be aware of the fact that your civil rights were violated…I have developed a legal strategy for you that I am confident will turn everything around, and ultimately garner you full custody of your children within approximately 30 to 60 days.

“They will not be happy until they have denied you your freedom and milked you for your last dime. The custody case, as you know, is nothing more than a flat out extortion scheme, with your children being used as pawns.”

The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.

Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.”

Eardley also assures Spears that she is mentally capable:

“Please recognize that aside from some anxiety and depression, which are totally normal under these circumstances, there is nothing wrong with you. but that the court system routinely engages in character assassination to conceal its internal bias and to break you down… What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children.”

The restraining orders will be addressed in a hearing on February 23.

I'm a little lost in regards to the history of the court proceedings. In short, was Eardley a good guy? And was he the one that was denied the opportunity to represent her in this?

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I'm telling you the NDA does not extend to liking things on instagram which is why the won't do or say more.Let's not forget Adam Leber could have just laughed and said "ya'll are crazy" but all he said was verbatim "I was not involved."

When did he say that? All I saw was “I haven’t worked with Britney in years”.