#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I don't see anything new the podcast could bring while everybody really made a great work on this sub. The recaps are really really fun to read btw,  waiting for the next one. 

What is interesting is how deep it can go. Talking about money fraud is really interesting. 

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-net-worth-millions-tj-maxx/

When you read this article, it says she only gained 817.000$ last year. This sounds ridiculously low for someone like Britney. 

Being factual and precise will be the key. If she has a meeting to end the conversatorship in May, going in this direction will help her more than harassing her family. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lastnorth said:

I don't see anything new the podcast could bring while everybody really made a great work on this sub. The recaps are really really fun to read btw,  waiting for the next one. 

What is interesting is how deep it can go. Talking about money fraud is really interesting. 

When you read this article, it says she only gained 817.000$ last year. This sounds ridiculously low for someone like Britney. 

Being factual and precise will be the key. If she has a meeting to end the conversatorship in May, going in this direction will help her more than harassing her family. 

Shes worth more then that.. she gotta be a billionaire by now.

They pure lie and money launder 

2 minutes ago, lastnorth said:

Yes, there's no way she earned such a low number like this one.

12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, specially when in the previous post, they asked for privacy but then they keep on feeding TMZ / The Blast with some inside informations and post an new Instagram video of her working out to act like everything is back to normal.

Right? It doesn't make any sense and they keep contradicting themselves all the time. Do they think we're so dumb that we won't notice?

• Like 1