#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I'm gonna catch up on the next few pages but:

Britney-Letter.jpg

LMK what y'all think. Anything I should remove? It's already kind of too long. I dont think we should add anything else...Also give me the okay and I'll send it to whoever wants it I guess. Also let me know who the **** to send this to y'all. 

Sounds perfect and I agree 100%. You should send this to news outlets.

• Like 4
Just now, really really cool guy said:

Maybe you should change that word @Nels64 specially for spanish speaking fans. They will think it says "condenar" which means condemn.

Or we could get someone to translate it and type it out in Spanish and send it to everyone on social media in both Spanish and English. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

God it's been such a ride w yall. Expose them alllllll god there's really just nothing but corruption in this world innit

• Like 5

Honestly Perez might post that. He's been talking about the "free Britney" stuff and that whole thing you typed up is very professional and classy. I dislike Him but if he has enough time to like a post about me calling him out for kicking Lance bass out of the closet, hell definitely see and look at that.

If not send it to that guy who Britney's dad banned from working with Britney again to see if he can get it to Mario lopez

• Like 2