#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

33 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

She played Britney's message, then pulled some random story about how they're taking Britney off the meds in order to recalibrate her out of her ***. She believes in the goodness of the Spears family and she thinks we'll never see her back onstage. Wendy just wants to move along, then proceeds to shout she is DONE with Taylor Swift.

A literal MESSSS.

I'm not paying attention to this CRACKHEAD

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

Exactly, even when she mentioned events from the past, she never went in detail or dropped names. She always stayed politically correct.

The emails were exposing Lou and who is really active on Instagram: Lou.

Who is this Lou? I read the emails and I don’t understand. Someone who stalked Britney and is now on her team?

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If she has changed her medication or her dosage, that's fine, it takes time to adjust and its her health, but her team should stop trying to promote her like nothing has changed for the sake of maintaining face. Do an era that strips her back a bit. Its almost like false advertising.

That’s whats bugs me about her whole team, they like to pretend like nothing happened. It was like they saw how successful circus was and was like “oh we got her. She’s back to working conditions again, let’s continue on like it’s 2003 again!” I can definitely see Larry saying that because he’s always pushing her to work even when she just wanted a break even as far as to make her do a cameo appearance for his flop sunset tan reality show to boost ratings.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh, you can have it, @DayvinDazone @Dream With In a dream :smokney:

I wanted to PM but for some reason I can't PM either one of you.. :jlostare:

Hide contents

Tver-ana.png

ignore the weird ring posing, it was a pre-graduation party thingy.. :smokney: is it just me or do I look 12?? I'm of legal age in that picture, hope my twink phase doesn't last too long.. :selena:

This is actually kind of what I always imagined you too look like :gelis: :britlol: I see no pizza face too so I think you’re overreacting :mattafact:

• Like 4