#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Shaned said:

Email up top

☝️ did anyone zoom into email and check in samsemails@aol or whatever is accurate? It's weird that's in the background unless Britney forwarded it

We found an online article from 2008 (https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/32565250.html) that had a comment saying Sam Lutfi's emails were SamsEmails@aol.com and SamLutfi@gmail.com. My guess is that he forwarded those emails from that SamsEmails account to whatever email he uses now. 

• Like 3
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Well from what i see this confirmed, the Court ordering a hearing for Britney's case is a first time since the c-ship started .

I scrolled through the whole case on the LA court website, never seen something like this before, in the past everything was due to someone from this case filling something to the court .

What got them shooked ?

Reminder : Today

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

Hearing scheduled to the 05/10/2019 where they will discuss status .

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

Even more strange because a hearing have already been scheduled for august

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

Soooooo happy to hear this. Can the public attend?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Well from what i see this confirmed, the Court ordering a hearing for Britney's case is a first time since the c-ship started .

I scrolled through the whole case on the LA court website, never seen something like this before, in the past everything was due to someone from this case filling something to the court .

What got them shooked ?

Reminder : Today

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

Hearing scheduled to the 05/10/2019 where they will discuss status .

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

Even more strange because a hearing have already been scheduled for august

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

Edit: And there's another coming up on August 15th

• Like 1

Listen to Britney. Stop all of this and leave her the eff alone.

I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. 

You are relentless with this. I can't believe you all think you deserve to know everything about her. You don't. 

2 minutes ago, Bravenewmary said:

Omfg:airpls::airpls:

They're gonna give me a heart attack 

Anyway as everything that has happened in the past few days,THIS IS SO STAGED

And why even mentioning the emails?? Theres no way they are fake. Who's been fan for years now,can totally tell that britney wrote them herself....

That being said 

TEAM B GO **** A DUCK

Bahaha GO **** A DUCK, love Jack 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Guys if Britney is in any danger we need to give her a way to contact us. I also posted on here telling her to wink or something and she blinked a lot in the video. I don’t know what to think. :crying1: Should we just drive up to cedars Sinai and rescue our girl?

Please stop it. She's not in danger. Let's not panic and start spreading panic.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Listen to Britney. Stop all of this and leave her the eff alone.

I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. 

You are relentless with this. I can't believe you all think you deserve to know everything about her. You don't. 

You don’t know anything about her either. So YOU can shut the **** up too.

• Like 8