#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
On 4/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

2019 is such a messy year for Britney fans :waitwhat:

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Guys, if you're feeling discouraged, take a moment to realize that we're bringing up an issue important enough for Britney's team to:

1. Release an IG video of Britney
  2. Weirdly call out Sam Lutfi and his emails which weren't even covered by the media and the GP doesn't even know about
  3. Get Sam Asghari to tell TMZ that Britney is doing great
  4. Fake a paparazzi shoot
  5. Have 2 people actively working in this thread to discredit us

AND 

We had an insider come in this thread and give us court docs and point out important timeline updates.

Britney's team is ******** their pants y'all. This should show you how important this is and how much of an impact we're making.

Hide contents

And AGAIN: We don't want Britney's personal private information! We just want an honest, ethical legal investigation into her conservatorship to make sure her human rights are being violated. An investigation will only benefit Britney and no private information has to be released to the public.

Wait about what page do the court documents and timeline appear? :dead:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I'm sorry but I was just casually listening to this and I can't believe how relatable the lyrics are now more than ever

I've been loving you, a little too long now
And I can’t stop now
Yeah, oh
You were tired, and you want to be free
My love's growing stronger, as you become a habit, a bit to me
I've been loving you, a little too long now
Oh, and it won’t stop now

Same dude same, its really soothing tonight.

21 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

im wondering if shes in the hospital  to be evaluated to get out now.. ngl

This made me think what if they are messing with her head by feeding her wrong information. Hence the sam lutfi emails mention. Just like they tried to manipulate her with Sam during 2007 to make her appear crazy maybe they are doing the same now to **** up the evaluation. My head’s about to explode with so many possiblities.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, I just want to expose Lou Taylor at this point... I can only imagine how many Christians she has bamboozled with her "I'm no ordinary pastor's wife, I'm a cool pastor's wife" mentality.  

Its no coincidence that this shady evil stalker has the same name the former BSBs and Nsyncs manager had, the same one who abused, took advantage and stole many groups money: Lou Pearlman.

2 minutes ago, land said:

I never bought into this Lynne book though. First of all why reveal that in a book with a price tag of all places? Sam Lutfi def is an ******* but Spears mom is very religious and conservative for her own good. And it just doesn't feel very reliable that when their relatioship was at its worse (and prob Britney wasnt feeding her much money) she goes visit her and sees all that happening like it appears shes trying to blame someone else for the problems on their relationship... but there's evidence Britney was sick of her long before that.

Problems of Britney with her old team/family dated back to when she married Kevin F... days after marrying him she fired all her team and her mom. Back in 2003 when she infamously married that Jason guy for a few hours, Lynne repressed her, took her home and didn't let her attend the Grammys. Britney was disappointed with all that and wore a wedding ring in defiance. After divorcing KFed she briefly rehired Larry as manager but then he got together with Lynne and KFed to force her into rehab, threatening to take her kids away. The day that happened she shaved her head out of anger, but ended up going to rehab anyway... all that is reported in this investigative article by Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-tragedy-of-britney-spears-rolling-stones-2008-cover-story-254735/

after she returned she fired Larry again and made that sarcastic video "my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab"

According to the second video this happened on April 13, 2007 and around April 17 she fired Larry. (link below)

https://www.mtv.com/news/2755520/britney-spears-fires-manager/

Only after that she meets and hires Sam Lutfi. So yeah, Lynne completely forgets to address all these problems before Lutfi got into the picture and the fact Britney was already sick of her long before 2007ney.

Not to mention all the letters she publicly wrote on her website to Lynne. 

Not saying Lynne is a bad person but she just seems to alienate Britney into being this Christian girl with Christian values (Lou Taylor is a moron) and always trying to force Britney into stuff instead of trying to understand, helping and siding with her. And like the RS profile says she architected Britney's career at a very young age (only 8) which is never really a good idea... plenty of very young stars feel they are overprotected, manipulated and usually have a difficult relationship with family members that have pushed them to stardom (Michael Jackson with his father, Beyonce with his father, Miley Cyrus with her family [father says Hannah Montana destroyed their family], Demi Lovato and her father, Selena Gomez and her mother, Justin Bieber and his mother, and the list goes on and on). I mean when you're a parent and your kid is making money, the money legally is yours... not to say all of the kid star's life choices. So all of a sudden they are adults and you have to let them be (and freely use their money)... I can't imagine that being easy. Parents usually are overprotective, but in this case it gets really exacerbated by all these factors. And it always ends up with rebellious late teen / young adults trying to prove a point by being provocative and exploring their newfound freedom [Miley smoking weed, Britney partying and marrying, Beyonce dating a rapper (apparently her dad didnt approve her relationship with Jay Z), Justin Bieber acting as an ***].

IMO Britney sadly is surrounded by a bunch of controlative people full of disregard with her own choices and disrespectful with her freedom and human rights ever since she started her career. I hope one day I'll see her doing a project with her entire heart and mind in it showing she finally has control and being truly juyful. I mean, look at how much Beyonce's career improved after she got rid of her controlative dad (2010-present). Not to say the fact she never reunited for a project with Destiny's Child again because the brand is owned by her father. I still believe Britney can put her life together and FEEL her emotions, work with her frustrations and be a true human being with ups and downs, moments of joy and sadness.. not some robot, money machine that always has to rely on others either doctors, lawyers or conservators to speak or act on her behalf, that when is feeling something has to be medicated or admitted into a mental health facility. Mental health aside I think freedom is the medicine she needs for once in her life.

THANK YOU!!

• Like 2

Wtf this is crazy. They are going to end up burying him and we will be left with more confusion then facts. I know it's none of our business, but I find the truth would just be the truth and you wouldn't  have all this obsession that this mystery brings.  It's a vicious cycle. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Guys, if you're feeling discouraged, take a moment to realize that we're bringing up an issue important enough for Britney's team to:

1. Release an IG video of Britney
  2. Weirdly call out Sam Lutfi and his emails which weren't even covered by the media and the GP doesn't even know about
  3. Get Sam Asghari to tell TMZ that Britney is doing great
  4. Fake a paparazzi shoot
  5. Have 2 people actively working in this thread to discredit us

AND 

We had an insider come in this thread and give us court docs and point out important timeline updates.

Britney's team is ******** their pants y'all. This should show you how important this is and how much of an impact we're making.

Reveal hidden contents

And AGAIN: We don't want Britney's personal private information! We just want an honest, ethical legal investigation into her conservatorship to make sure her human rights are being violated. An investigation will only benefit Britney and no private information has to be released to the public.

You really need to take a second to calm down and not get so worked up about this. You don't know Britney at all. The only thing these rabid fans have done is upset her, her family, and her team - hence the need to clarify things on IG. 
And I don't work for her team, you know that's silly. Please use your brain and realise that you have no evidence of anything you have stated. I feel a bit bad for you, you're getting really worked up about something you know nothing about because none of us do

• Like 1
Just now, cheesebrits said:

You really need to take a second to calm down and not get so worked up about this. You don't know Britney at all. The only thing these rabid fans have done is upset her, her family, and her team - hence the need to clarify things on IG. 
And I don't work for her team, you know that's silly. Please use your brain and realise that you have no evidence of anything you have stated. I feel a bit bad for you, you're getting really worked up about something you know nothing about because none of us do

Keep trying to discourage me babe, you're only fueling my passion :kisses:

• Like 5
Just now, Bundy said:

Its no coincidence that this shady evil stalker has the same name the former BSBs and Nsyncs manager had, the same one who abused, took advantage and stole many groups money: Lou Pearlman.

I am Christian and I know God is going to expose this woman for abusing his people... and for calling the gay people "demons".  We had a thread about the ministries she is part of and it was deleted or something but she is going to be exposed.  I am praying for it.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, BLACK_ME_OUT said:

If she’s telling the truth and isn’t being controlled or anything this has seriously got to be one of the most embarrassing moments of my time as a Stan :unreal: like oh my god  

I think it just shows that people care what happens to her. Yes, there are crazy fans, but people want to see her safe. 

• Like 1