#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

and like the video is like "hi guys! :) all is well! my family is very stressed from this moment but i'll be back soon!!!" ;)

and the caption is like "you know those RUMORS, FAKE EMAILS from sam lutfi? THEYRE FAKE and my family and team getting death threats, this is OUT OF CONTROL!" :lessons:

this is funny sry :uknowit:

:gloria:

I know. Her team just F up more and more each time they try to cover their tracks and fix this.

2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I don’t believe this is from Britney, not one bit. This is complete damage control from her team. They probably thought that the “candid” leaving the hotel would make everything go away and when that didn’t work Team Britney started coming up with this post. I can picture Lary “last time they got us on those little pictures so make sure you add a few in there... that will really make them believe everything is fine”. So now there’s some emojis in there to show us “Britney” wrote this herself. These last few weeks have been a mess and a giant cover up. This is no different. :whatitellu:

Agreed.

• Like 2
Just now, maquisl said:

The worst thing is that most of the fans are already saying "give her the privacy she wants" so they will forget about the main point of #freebritney: the conservatorship being illegal and unfair. Her team really did it :mj::britstare11:

We're not done though. We all had to question ourselves for a second when we saw the post. This is nowhere being close to over. If anything, we're just getting started. 

We have to drill in the point that we want her matters to stay private. We don't care about her personal details that aren't our business. We just want her conservatorship to be investigated by a fair, honest third party.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Love how the discreditors on this forum love to say that we're invading Britney's privacy.

How many times have we made a point to say we don't give a **** about what her medical or personal history is? We just want a fair investigation to make sure she's safe. We don't need any details. We need an honest justice system.

I said this before, you have to understand that you're not in a position to ask for an investigation because there is no real evidence to suggest that she isn't safe. A message to a podcast isn't a real source, and it doesn't hold up in court. 
You also have to take a second and realise that if you are questioning the validity of the conservatorship, you are asking to know what her medical history is.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

So do we think this video is old or new? I hate that I'm even asking 

Old and recorded at the beggining or just before going to the facility when the narrative of her going there due to her daddy health problem "my family is going through alot of stress and anxiety lately"

• Like 5