#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

If you do this you have to pick a well known song. Overprotected is by far the best choice. 

Stronger seems more fitting if she is released. MP isn’t fitting at all imo and Rebellion is far too unknown. 

Honestly Lucky also seems to fit atm but I think title wise Overprotected is a better choice 

the main thing is miscommunication, again. We don't know if Britney has been diagnosed with any mental issues for sure. We can think anxiety, we can think bipolar, and we can think post-partum depression right after her babies were born. But we know nothing with 100% certainty because they've been trying to pretend for more than a decade that everything is okay. Except for now because she was about to die somehow.

• Like 6
Just now, Aang said:

I agree. I’m just saying a song like My Prerogative would come off a little more neutral in terms of her handlers and just be more about her rights. 

But either works and Overprotected is an original song and not a cover so that’s always better. 

Maybe an edit/montage of the most meaningful lyrics would be a good idea too if possible, shows its been a frequent topic throughout her career/life and how she does not like it at all.

Then again it might be best for impact purposes to just keep one song (and one thats more known to the GP like @Peter Pan was saying)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I don't get this.

I am bipolar and I also have OCD. Does that mean I should be placed under conservatorship? :jj:

I think that Britney ASKED for help at some point and that was given to her in  form She may despised.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Well, i hope for you that you're not rich or your family is coming for you :jj:

This is true obviously, as plenty of people have said if she wasn't as rich she prob wouldn't be under a conservatorship.

And while that's obviously awful, especially for her to have no full control of her life at 37, it all depends of the people in charge of it and the liberty they give her. I mean someone with that fortune and fame is bound to also have a lot of other outsiders/ nasty people tryna leech off her (like S*m) and some protection is constantly required just so her life doesn't suddenly go completely out of line fast (with things like quickly wasting her money, using ***** to feel good/have fun etc) so a very sensible approach is needed and not an extreme one like I've been seeing around her fans. I do think these things should perhaps be more discussed in the open and not behind closed doors, it shouldn't be a taboo topic precisely to NOT allow certain people wanting or taking control TOO much. (so if anything this shedding light on this part of her life isn't all that bad, it just sucks if she actually is fighting very serious mental health issues obviously :/ )

• Like 6

i mean they are playing with our intelligence. all the videos that Britney had posted on instagram due to the preperations of domination prove otherwise, she was full of energy and totally alive and happy..they are so annoying and they ignore us so freaking much that is not smart. they want our money to buy whatever that has to do with Britney but they don't give a **** of what we believe?! they would be nothing without us! they gonna regret it:nynod:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

This is true obviously, as plenty of people have said if she wasn't as rich she prob wouldn't be under a conservatorship.

And while that's obviously awful, especially for her to have no full control of her life at 37, it all depends of the people in charge of it and the liberty they give her. I mean someone with that fortune and fame is bound to also have a lot of other outsiders/ nasty people tryna leech off her (like S*m) and some protection is constantly required just so her life doesn't suddenly go completely out of line fast (with things like quickly wasting her money, using ***** to feel good/have fun etc) so a very sensible approach is needed and not an extreme one like I've been seeing around her fans. I do think these things should perhaps be more discussed in the open and not behind closed doors, it shouldn't be a taboo topic precisely to NOT allow certain people wanting or taking control TOO much. (so if anything this shedding light on this part of her life isn't all that bad, it just sucks if she actually is fighting very serious mental health issues obviously :/ )

Yes, a conservatorship is probably harder to end for someone who has a lot more to loss or has a lot at stake compared to someone with a more modest lifestyle.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

i mean they are playing with our intelligence. all the videos that Britney had posted on instagram due to the preperations of domination prove otherwise, she was full of energy and totally alive and happy..they are so annoying and they ignore us so freaking much that is not smart. they want our money to buy whatever that has to do with Britney but they don't give a **** of what we believe?! they would be nothing without us! they gonna regret it:nynod:

we also have to keep in mind social media isn't necessarily an accurate depiction of one's actual life at that moment. let's just remain skeptical (and raising continuous concern of her weird long *** conservatorship) rather than jumping into conclusions and attacking people that might actually be trying to help her in some capacity imo. and pray for her health ofc.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Pinkbabytee said:

but ppl with those illnesses work all the time...like i said, u can‘t think about mental illness in such a limited way. 

With Britney we are not talking about 9-5 job , we are talking about someone who supposedely had a "breakdown" because of the stress her job putting her in, because of a failed marriage , because of **** use . 

We are talking about someone empire worth millions of $$$ and was placed under the c-ship of a father with couple of failed small business, who was bankrupt and had to have his daughter pay and clean all his credits .

We are talking about someone who as a child witnessed the behavior of her then alcoholic and so violent at least towards his wife that she asked for a restraining order with allegations regarding is temper, but yet doctors who know damn well how those kind of traumas impact your adulthood give more chances to be subjected to PTSD, depression, suicidal and so much more find to ok to see the abuser being the conservator of a mentally ill declared person .

You can turn it all the way you want, this c-ship doesn't make any sense, from the fact to ever be in place first to the person who was appointed as her conservator .

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

With Britney we are not talking about 9-5 job , we are talking about someone who supposedely had a "breakdown" because of the stress her job putting her in, because of a failed marriage , because of **** use . 

We are talking about someone empire worth millions of $$$ and was placed under the c-ship of a father with couple of failed small business, who was bankrupt and had to have his daughter pay and clean all his credits .

We are talking about someone who as a child that implied witnessed the behavior of her then alcoholic and so violent at least towards his wife that she asked for a restraining order with allegations regarding is temper, but yet doctors who know damn well how those kind of traumas impact your adulthood give more chances to be subjected to PTSD, depression, suicidal and so much more find to ok to see the abuser being the conservator of a mentally ill declared person .

You can turn it all the way you want, this c-ship doesn't make any sense, from the fact to ever be in place first to the person who was appointed as her conservator .

True but have we had any constant legit reasons and facts to doubt her money is being mishandled in any way (despite the rumors of money supposedly going into that shady lady's christian group or w/e) or that she isn't getting stuff she might need in her life because of it

I'm just playing the role of devil's advocate here a bit to try to keep some balanced perspectives btw

36 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I don't get this.

I am bipolar and I also have OCD. Does that mean I should be placed under conservatorship? :jj:

"Should" proabbly not, could yes if someone take you to court he could ask for this and it will be very hard for you to fight against it .

and they come from a lie to the next lie, they have lost their reputation to the public and we need not let them to get away...some of you said that they have the power to control the media and us? i see it different they starting lose their power, they can't do nothing anymore. and if we don't see Britney next week to be totally fine and happy we gonna look again all those articles that her team spread about how happy she is to be their etc and we gonna continue with this. and then we gonna look to the other articles that said she was near death and then to the other articles that said she has every right to be there (as we said different :4music:)and then to the recent articles that said she could not do the show  and at some point they will be pushed to EXPLAIN A LOT OF THINGS. as i said they will regret it. #liars 

• Like 1