#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

That's completely different. Kesha was the one that made the accusations in that case.

Britney hasn't said anything, this is fans speculating things. For all we know Britney might not even want people to know what is truly happening

That's true, but Britney has tried to speak (like in that 2016 interview) and been silenced. I don't think she could make accusations or try to speak out even if she wanted to - that's what's so heartbreaking.

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/t2Vld3M7i0Q

The professional at the end of this Access Hollywood video said for the reason that Britney is still under a conservatorship is that “she might just be comfortable with the way things have been” and that “she trusts her father”......

BULL CRAP. How can someone be comfortable with ZERO rights???

They even brought up the fact that Britney is in a completely different place now compared to 07/08. 

SET THIS WOMAN FREEEEEEE!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Love you and thank you for sharing your experience. Britney is a catalyst to raising mental health awareness for us all, and you are helping with that too xxxx

Thank you so much my love! <3 :sendinglove:  :sendinglove: It's so important that the world realizes that someone having a mental illness does not mean they are out of their mind and can't function in society. Our illness does not define us and it does not define Britney! 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I mean what do we wanna put on it.

47 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

I’m a graphic designer but what would we like to put on it?

44 minutes ago, Goku said:

emailmypussy  is our best user on Twitter, his thread has 10k likes, let's hope he keeps sharing stuff

I agree with Goku guys, maybe emailmypussy can help @jordyaf put something good together? They seem to have a LOT of info on hand, more than me.

35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why not Trump?  He is the president...  his followers would get behind this.  Orrr do you believe everything the media says about him?

Agreed, Trumpy is a good bet. People can’t let their personal bias get in the way of this movement. I tweeted him a few times and it actually got retweeted by some random people:overwhelm:

• Like 1

Watch this video:

So appearantly Fe posted an IG post where she is lying with infamous Dorothy red shoes from Wizard of Oz watching some news about storma, tornados, earthquakes idk, and he thinks that girl in red shoes represents something poor and good (like Britney) watching our #freebritney movement taking over like a storm, thinking: "so it was about time for you to figure out."

First, can someone tell me what Felicia's IG account is, and what do you think, is there a deeper meaning in Fe's new post? :schoolingtime:

• Like 1