#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

People are so focused on the investigation that they are forgetting about the evaluation on Britney that will be submitted.  I feel like it her restrictions will be loosen.

You are right. I don’t know why there are some saying the objective of the investigation is solely to find out if she had been properly taken care of, when in fact she’s being evaluated as well.

I just hope this time it won’t be dismissed like the five others she submitted.

I don’t know how she does it. Her house and her entourage must be hell since she dared to challenge Lou and Jamie.

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

You are right. I don’t know why there are some saying the objective of the investigation is solely to find out if she had been properly taken care of, when in fact she’s being evaluated as well.

I just hope this time it won’t be dismissed like the five others she submitted.

I don’t know how she does it. Her house and her entourage must be hell since she dared to challenge Lou and Jamie.

The thing is, even though I was joking on the other thread, it's actually a possibility that they'll use anything to keep the cship going.

If the results are negative for Britney, like they determine she's really ill or whatever, they'll be like "see, this is why she needs to be under a conservatorship".

But if the results are favorable, they'll also be like "see, she's ok THANKS to the conservatorship, and if it's removed she'll go back to shaving her head and hitting cars with umbrellas".

Now, if there was a part actually actively defending Britney, they could use that in their favor too: if the results are negative, the cship isn't working and needs to change/stop. If the results are positive, then she's fine and doesn't need anything else.

The thing here is that Britney's lawyer is on Jamie's side too, so, it would have to be a third party, aka, Lynne's lawyers the ones that should be fighting this. We'll see if they actually do something or they just stay in this passive position of "I just want to get informed of what's happening".

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, even though I was joking on the other thread, it's actually a possibility that they'll use anything to keep the cship going.

If the results are negative for Britney, like they determine she's really ill or whatever, they'll be like "see, this is why she needs to be under a conservatorship".

But if the results are favorable, they'll also be like "see, she's ok THANKS to the conservatorship, and if it's removed she'll go back to shaving her head and hitting cars with umbrellas".

Now, if there was a part actually actively defending Britney, they could use that in their favor too: if the results are negative, the cship isn't working and needs to change/stop. If the results are positive, then she's fine and doesn't need anything else.

The thing here is that Britney's lawyer is on Jamie's side too, so, it would have to be a third party, aka, Lynne's lawyers the ones that should be fighting this. We'll see if they actually do something or they just stay in this passive position of "I just want to get informed of what's happening".

Yeah that’s how I look at the situation, she’s come a long way but this has been going on for 11 years and I’m sure they got their explanations down to a T hence why her evaluations get dismissed. Lynne needs to work harder because Britney can’t do it all on her own. I hope she has more backbone now.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand your point. However, if the judge is to be objective indeed, it wouldn't make any sense to keep Britney under the cship if the evaluation comes back clean. I dare to say this is the case on the grounds that Britney already presented several in the past in an attempt to get out of it.

If it turns out that she indeed has some sort of condition, then both scenarios that you just described are very likely. 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I understand your point. However, is the judge is to be objective indeed, it wouldn't make any sense to keep Britney under the cship if the evaluation comes back clean. I dare to say this is the case on the grounds that Britney already presented several in the past in an attempt to get out of it.

If it turns out that she indeed has some sort of condition, then both scenarios that you just described are very possible. 

Judge Penny is our only hope.

I want to believe she's better than Reva Goetz, but as Meaner has pointed, she's the one that authorized Wallet's increase. She denied Britney's petitions back in May, whatever they were, and most importantly, didn't remove Jamie at least temporarily despite Britney accusing him of sending her against her will to that facility.

The thing is, we can be like totally sure of how bad they are, and all the wrong things and info there is about them, the conservatorship, etc. but Judge Penny needs the evidence. And if they make sure to cover everything to make it look ok, or if whoever is running the investigation didn't dig up in the right places, the judge won't have any proof to determine if there's something wrong with the conservatorship.

This all came from a status hearing. I still believe if they want to dissolve the conservatorship they have to start a different, separate fight, with a petition that exclusively asks for it. I ignore if the results of this investigation, if favorable, can be used for that hypothetical move or a new evaluation would need to take place. 

What I try to say with all this is that the Judge can't act (or shouldn't act) just by intuition or by what she thinks she sees. She may see Britney totally ok, but she needs proof. In an ideal world she should see how shady the whole thing was in the beginning when the conservatorship was set, and start the process all over again, how it should've been done (including Britney having the right to hire her own attorney) but again, we don't know if that's being covered in the investigation. 

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I want to believe she's better than Reva Goetz, but as Meaner has pointed, she's the one that authorized Wallet's increase. She denied Britney's petitions back in May, whatever they were, and most importantly, didn't remove Jamie at least temporarily despite Britney accusing him of sending her against her will to that facility.

The thing is, we can be like totally sure of how bad they are, and all the wrong things and info there is about them, the conservatorship, etc. but Judge Penny needs the evidence. And if they make sure to cover everything to make it look ok, or if whoever is running the investigation didn't dig up in the right places, the judge won't have any proof to determine if there's something wrong with the conservatorship.

This all came from a status hearing. I still believe if they want to dissolve the conservatorship they have to start a different, separate fight, with a petition that exclusively asks for it. I ignore if the results of this investigation, if favorable, can be used for that hypothetical move or a new evaluation would need to take place. 

What I try to say with all this is that the Judge can't act (or shouldn't act) just by intuition or by what she thinks she sees. She may see Britney totally ok, but she needs proof. In an ideal world she should see how shady the whole thing was in the beginning when the conservatorship was set, and start the process all over again, how it should've been done (including Britney having the right to hire her own attorney) but again, we don't know if that's being covered in the investigation. 

She better come through :nochillbrit:

• Like 3

"Britney Spears Leaves Hawaii, Heads Home to Face Family Drama With Dad & Son":

Britney Spears is packing her bags and heading back home after a "much needed" vacation following the family drama that ensued between her dad and son.

The "Toxic" singer shared her final post from her Hawaiian vacation on Friday saying her short time away was "unbelievable."

Sharing several pics by the pool, Britney looked sensational after a few days in the sunshine.

"My stay in Maui was unbelievable," she wrote. "I'm already planning my next stay!"

The Grammy-winner raised eyebrows after she left Los Angeles and escaped to the island during a trying time between her father, Jamie Spears, and her 13-year-old son.

As The Blast reported, Jamie is currently under investigation for child abuse after allegedly breaking down a door at his home and "violently" shaking her son with Kevin Federline.

Britney's ex-husband went to filed a police report the following day and now, both their sons have been granted restraining orders against their grandfather.

The child abuse allegations aren't the only serious issues going on in Britney's life.

Following the reported incident, Jamie stepped down as the singer's conservator.

Replacing him is Jodi Montgomery, a woman who has been working with the singer for years.

Prior to the judge's decision, Jamie filed documents asking a judge to "temporarily relinquish the powers of conservatorship" because of "personal health reasons."

Britney surprised everyone when she announced last week she'd skipped town during the investigation and conservatorship drama for a "much needed" solo getaway.

Now, she's saying goodbye to paradise and heading back home to face reality.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-hawaii-vacation-dad-child-abuse-allegations

• Like 1

i don't understand ****. we know she is on vacation BY HERSELF NOW! her dad can't be near, jodi is definitely not with her, sam is doing press (lol), the kids are with kfed... but she's by herself! whats going to happen? i really think the c-ship run its course. hopefully she can go back to being herself and be free and do her thang. i wanna see her have fun, speak her mind...just be herself. i'm tired of her team controlling everything about her. the britney we loved is being hidden!!!!

• Like 6
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Remember an evaluation on Britney will be submitted too 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It also doesn’t help that the doctor is dead and a lot of records are sealed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1