#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Lmao , what is that ? it doesn't explain anything, and shows you don't know what you are talking about.

Actually it does, if she is mentally and can have episodes of dementia, we already know from quite a few of her interviews she has a bad memory. If the public knew this, things would be even worse as no-one would really know how to approach her making her situation worse... NEXT

12 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Actually it does, if she is mentally and can have episodes of dementia, we already know from quite a few of her interviews she has a bad memory. If the public knew this, things would be even worse as no-one would really know how to approach her making her situation worse... NEXT

Boy first dementia is one thing and schizophrenia is another thing, and if your diagnosis is "she has bad memory" she has schizophrenia or dementia i really hope you remember every single thing of your life or you might end up under a conservatorship

• Like 4
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Boy first dementia is one thing and schizophrenia is another thing, and if your diagnosis is "she has bad memory" she has schizophrenia or dementia i really hope you remember every single thing of your life or you might end up under a conservatorship

I know that, but they can both be effects of mental disorder. What's your take on it

12 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

I know that, but they can both be effects of mental disorder. What's your take on it

I have zero take on it, if the probability that Britney has been taking meds for an illness she doesn't have like suggested by Tmz, to get a real diagnosis the physician would need her to be detoxified from any chemical, and only from there he would be able to start his work.

What i know for sure is that it is impossible for someone who has dementia especially for more than 10 years to accomplish what she accomplished so we can throw away this one.

If you wanna guess on the schizophrenia then legally we would have a problem, because she should be under another type of conservatorship called LPS. 

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

She may have a mental disorder, but that doesn't justify the hostile takeover of her life and assets by strangers and her estranged dad, made without prior notification.

Besides, as an user here pointed out long pages ago,

11/17/2008 Report (No Fee) (David W. Trader, M.D. FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

11/17/2008 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

03/30/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence Code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

07/23/2009 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

05/28/2010 Report (No Fee) (Evidence code 730 Expert FILED UNDER SEAL )
Filed by Subject

Britney filed 5 psychological evaluations in court, but they were all dismissed. If she was in such a state of incapability, I doubt there would be 5 evaluations...

No one here is interested in what she may or may not have, we're here pointing out that this conservatorship is abusive, she isn't getting the best care and she is definitely not the kind of individual to be under such a heavy lockdown, considering she is the first conservatee in history to earn over 600 million dollars while under conservatorship -- incapacitated people just doesn't do that.

• Like 8

This forum continues to highlight to me just how far we have to go with mental health awareness, and accurate information about mental illness. Can I please reccomend the following mental health charity that have some of the best information leaflets on a range of mental health issues. Its UK based but its the best in my opinion for general public use.

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/

👍👍

• Like 8

Updated: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

Now I gotta stop coming here because I have loads of stuff to do >.<

8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I still wanna know the logic the people who made this law had, like let's say someone is mentally ill, is that a reason to take away all his/her most basic human rights ? I mean mental illness is an issue all over the world yet most of countries never go to such an extent. Better yet they try to really make that nobody takes advantage of you and play their role as a state and authority to protect you. How the hell you order an investigation on someone and that someone has the power to approve who make the investigation ? You the judge, you the state so you appoint that f**king someone and get your reports.

Ill or not you are a human and have rights, just like even criminals who have done terrible things still have rights, that's actually how you recognize a democracy.

This law needs to change

Considering mental illness is not something set in stone like a viral or fungal disease (which are not set in stone either, but you get my point...), yup, conservatorships get approved surprisingly too easily.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

This forum continues to highlight to me just how far we have to go with mental health awareness, and accurate information about mental illness. Can I please reccomend the following mental health charity that have some of the best information leaflets on a range of mental health issues. Its UK based but its the best in my opinion for general public use.

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/

👍👍

However for dementia info I would reccomend:

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

It’s funny how as the movement was reignited, dragging Jamie and Co. left and right and suddenly we have a very distinct presence of certain members questioning all of our claims and findings. 

Because we don’t know everything , we can paint whatever narrative we want .. it’s about looking at both sides as much as we have some evidence . There’s also the fact that 

medical professionals

court of law 

etc etc etc 

cant be as corrupt as everyone thinks. Like Britney has to have some medical thing for this to even be warranted ... we don’t care more about her than her family , I refuse to believe that . And you think Britney wouldn’t promise Jamie 25 million dollars to let her be free . I’m sure she doesn’t care about money to that extent . She has an abundance  . Perhaps she didn’t have a medical condition that warranted this all back in 2008 and maybe they did something to her in 2010 where they crippled her to make the conservatorship continue . Maybe a lobotomy or side effect of meds or maybe she has schizophrenia that got worse over time ....  Who knows ?

But as of 2019 there is some reason she is still in the conservatorship .... maybe she should have more legal freedoms but no one knows what the extent of her conservatorship is .... like don’t believe everything you hear America,. Cause youresmart and I’m stupid,  come on ya’ll like the other day some lady told me ... Britney go to the light ... go to the light and see Jesus and I’m like omg you’re soo right so I did it and I went! Our world is so nice! 

But forreal is Lindsey Lohan like okay like okay?

• Like 2
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I honestly believe Britney refuses to talk to him. 

Also, ofcourse, now that Britney has dyed her hair, they use a photo from 2007.

We need to hear from Britney at this point. No more memes, no cryptic descriptions, no songs, or images, JUST WORDS COMING FROM HER MOUTH ON LIVE! 

• Like 9