#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Even more f**king chilling, from her website in 2007:

Maybe this is the reason for this letter…to maybe allow people to look at me differently. It is like when you are a real woman and say what you feel and how you think things are supposed to be, that people just say you are a “*****.”

I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time. I am 25 and I do still have a lot to learn, and I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me.

One of the most personal moments in Britney's career. 

• Like 4

So, Britney is paying these attorneys or paid them at some point

JOEL E. BOXER, JERYLL SUE COHEN, SAMUEL D INGHAM III, BONITA D. MOORE, STACY D PHILLIPS, REBEKAH EBNER SWAN,  VIVIAN LEE THOREEN,  LAURA A. WASSER,  JEFFREY D. WEXLER,  GERALDINE A WYLE

(the only one she actually hired was Wasser because she was her divorce lawyer since the beginning of the... divorce)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Lmao

Lmfao I'm late but. :orangu:

6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Even more f**king chilling, from her website in 2007...

Part 1:

Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don’t think it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce. I was so overwhelmed I think that I was in a little shock too. I didn’t know who to go to. I realized how much energy and love I had put into my past relationship when it was gone because I genuinely did not know what to do with myself, and it made me so sad. I confess, I was so lost.

This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person…it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace. 

Part 2:

Maybe this is the reason for this letter…to maybe allow people to look at me differently. It is like when you are a real woman and say what you feel and how you think things are supposed to be, that people just say you are a “*****.”

I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me. I think it is actually normal for a young girl to go out after a huge divorce. I think it was a bigger issue because I had not gone out in such a long time. I am 25 and I do still have a lot to learn, and I am going to make mistakes everyday, and I am sure every mistake I make will probably be on CNN or Good Morning America. I am only human people and I love you for still loving me.

Wow Ugh she knew exactly what she wanted and they took it all away from her. I hate this :crying2:

• Like 9
53 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

And it's still so fitting, in every way, especially the following piece - telling her she's much sicker than she is and a total addict, and Larry and "Team" Britney bossing her around: Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don’t think it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD. I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce.

If we read between lines, we can confirm a lot of things about her early career.

• Like 2

Can somebody answer me smt? Was Britney ever "spotted" with her kids this year at all? When was the last time she was seen with them?

49 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

If we read between lines, we can confirm a lot of things about her early career.

All her truth letters are pretty telling. It's kind of hard to discern a lot of things because they're vague, but I can attest that many more things make more sense today than it did the first time I read them.

• Like 4
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Good point.

It makes me wonder If shes seeing them at all

She is seen with Sam, different bodyguards but for whatever reason shes never with them.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

It makes me wonder If shes seeing them at all

She is seen with Sam, different bodyguards but for whatever reason shes never with them.

I remember an user in this thread (waaaaaaay back) claiming he had sources saying that the kids were taken away from her last year, you know, from the whole not taking meds/willingly or unwillingly checking into a mental health facility debacle :crying1:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Last year :gloss:

but tbh we didn't see much of Britney this year :nydisgust:

But since the whole drama started, she was seen what 5 or 6 times and yet shes never with them? When before all this chaos, she was seen quite much with them overall? It smells fishy for me tbh.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I remember an user in this thread (waaaaaaay back) claiming he had sources saying that the kids were taken away from her last year, you know, from the whole not taking meds/willingly or unwillingly checking into a mental health facility debacle :crying1:

Seriously this is not far fetched to think about it. Remember how in 2008 she was banned from seeing them for like a month bc she locked herself in the bathroom with JJ and refused to give him to KFed?

On 5/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, Applejack said:

I wouldn’t doubt it.

After all, who decided to pull Domination? Jamie, who sent her to the facility? Jamie, and who’s always threatening her with her children? Jamie. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did you include Jamie's pay as Tour Manager?

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

As far as I can see, that Tour Manager position is where the real money is -- and it explains why he'd want to see Britney back out on stage for another Vegas residency.

I think the many companies he's created also tie back to this. Include that one raise where he says he needs more for office expenses, yet all his companies are registered in the same place everything Tri Star is registered. And I really doubt he needs money for office, or that he uses an office at all

But yeah, the Tour Manager role itself is very suspicious.

• Like 2