#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

the first person the account followed was @emailmypussy + it was created today.. @emailmypussy also follows it back.. hmm, kinda sus but not surprising either.. :badthoughts:

setting the movement back daily :tiffsniffle:

4 hours ago, smouthwick said:

In 2008, People Magazine highlighted who is making what in Britney's Conservatorship.  "

Samuel Ingham, Spears’s court-appointed attorney, will continue to receive $10,000 a week, Commissioner Reva Goetz ruled.

Andrew Wallet, the co-conservator of Spears’s finances, will receive an advance of $100,000. (Wallet had not been paid since becoming involved last February.).

The firm which won Jamie Spears control of his daughter’s affairs will also be advanced $175,000, and a lawyer representing Britney’s brother Bryan Spears will get $22,500, etc. etc.

This was 11 years ago.  Will they let go of their cash cow?  Only time will tell.     https://people.com/celebrity/big-payday-for-lawyers-in-britney-spears-case/

Wait a min. Ingham gets 10k a week?!? WEEK?!!

10K x 52 weeks per year $520,000 yearly 

$520,000 x 12 years = $6,240,000 in total from being her c-ship lawyer. Corruption and greed laid bare. 

6 million f-ing dollars!

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

How can we be taken seriously with such twitter fan pages? :orangu:

She changed it some time back so media could quote his thread about Britney's conservatorship case/movement (which gained around 20k likes)
But I dont think there is a need anymore

Anyway, she did quite a lot for the movement yall

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

How can we be taken seriously with such twitter fan pages? :orangu:

Arguments should be strong enough to cover stuff like that, if not - who cares.
I just wanna point something out. Bill Cosby's whole force started fall really hard after comedian spoke about allegations against Cosby while doing stand-up.

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Oh god.. I know some “fans” were using this movement to get attention but this is way too much. :joanne: First of all, I don’t f**king see how anyone can post a selfie that has nothing to do with Britney whatsoever splashed with #freebritney. Britney is in a really f**ked up situation right now and you want to post a selfie to get likes? It’s literally no different from tabloids using Britney’s name to get clicks. No different than ********* everytime he brings up Britneys name in an interview to get some spotlight. Now it’s getting extreme and someone made a Twitter making fun of Jamie’s health :sickofu:. Idgaf about him, and I’m not defending him but jfc how far will someone go for attention? I can guarantee if Britney saw that twitter account she’d be pissed af. That’s not cool and shame on “fans” delving that low by using this messed up situation to get likes/tweets. We can all joke and have some comic relief, I’m not implying everything has to be 200% serious and we can’t be silly, but there has to be a limit. 

My thoughts exactly.

• Like 3

I don't know what to think anymore. If Lynne petitions to be a conservator, then it's literally over for Britney. That way they will be appointing conservators for her indefinitely - when Jamie dies, then when Lynne dies and so on... I hope Lynne truly wants to help but I have bad feelings about this.

• Like 2

I'm sorry guys I don't wanna sound insensitive but wasn't he struggling with health issues and fighting for his life like a couple of months ago? And now he has the time and overall the strength to go through all this legal drama which I can imagine is totally exhausting? 

1 minute ago, marioh said:

I don't know what to think anymore. If Lynne petitions to be a conservator, then it's literally over for Britney. That way they will be appointing conservators for her indefinitely - when Jamie dies, then when Lynne dies and so on... I hope Lynne truly wants to help but I have bad feelings about this.

Our last chance will be NASGA

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Even if that’s true, it’s all about what the conservator lays down as rules. If Lynne is a conservator and for whatever reason doesn’t free her from it- she can be really lax and Britney will feel free, you know what I mean? 

Also, the order of how people are prioritized to becoming conservators is: 

1.  Spouse (If she gets married) 

2. Children (when they turn 18 in 4 years) 

3. Parents (unless they set her free/die) 

soo it might revert to the kids who might say this is OVER. ORRR they keep it but again, leave her be for the most part. 

• Like 1