#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

I was thinking the same and why has she been seen holding her phone lately? Did she purchase the flip phone or was it given to her? 

It's obvious that Britney hasn't recently expected the paparazzi (Hollywood Pipeline) that's been hired by her team. I'm starting to believe that Britney's unaware of what's going on and since she's being monitored the message hasn't reached her.  

We don't know really. It's hard to say. I don't think the Iphone is her Bfs lmao. (To the guy/girl who said that) I am not trying to overthink and work myself up. Just trying to go along for the ride, much like Britney nowadays.. 

• Like 1
Just now, smouthwick said:

According to what's out there in the news, the attiorneys argued that he was interfering with the conservatorship and poses a threat to Britney.  Don't forget, these attorneys aren't working for Britney.  They've been appointed 

by the court to argue on behalf of what THEY believe is in her best interests.  Totally different ball game.  Their opinons aren't the same as proven facts but they are what determines the judge's decision.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship cases are loaded with conflicts of interest in general when wealth is involved.  These courts are policing themselves.  No entity outside of those working these courts is inspecting what goes on in there. Around the country, conservators and guardians aren't being held responsible for their actions.  They also have a certain amount of immunity as they do there jobs--based on the presumption that they are working in the protected person's best interest.  Well,what if they;re not?  Thank goodness for the media

I'm curious, do you know of any politicians that are passionate about  guardian abuse?   Please tell me there are some.....I have no plans to contact anyone, I'm just curious.  This is really bothering me,  people having their rights stripped from them,  abused, ripped off, etc.   And it's happening because of corrupt judicial system/our govt.      

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Why are people believing The Blast? Come on. Jamie Spears puts that all out there. He doesn't want the media to think Lynne is against them, but she is. She is fighting for her daughter. Anthony from AB literally knows things too and so does Britney's friend Jansen. She was just out with Lynne recently. Don't believe TMZ, The Blast, anyone on Jamie's payroll.

MTE!! 

This movement has come so far now and I feel this might be a good start in the right direction. 

Lets not lose focus now and maintain on the way we are on :yesplease:

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Why are people believing The Blast? Come on. Jamie Spears puts that all out there. He doesn't want the media to think Lynne is against them, but she is. She is fighting for her daughter. Anthony from AB literally knows things too and so does Britney's friend Jansen. She was just out with Lynne recently. Don't believe TMZ, The Blast, anyone on Jamie's payroll.

elaborate please. i'm so confused. from what i've read i understand both parents are on the same page and lynne only wants to be informed about britney's medical treatment, but she doesn't want to be a conservator. and the c-ship won't end any time soon.

but you say lynne is indeed against jamie and wants to end the c-ship?

Just now, BSfemme said:

elaborate please. i'm so confused. from what i've read i understand both parents are on the same page and lynne only wants to be informed about britney's medical treatment, but she doesn't want to be a conservator. and the c-ship won't end any time soon.

but you say lynne is indeed against jamie and wants to end the c-ship?

That’s what I thought, but then I thought that if she just wanted to be informed she could just ask. Because if Jamie was “so okay” with her joining in on it, she wouldn’t like free Britney posts and hire lawyers etc. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

According to what's out there in the news, the attiorneys argued that SL was interfering with the conservatorship and poses a threat to Britney.  Don't forget, these attorneys aren't working for Britney.  They've been appointed by the court to argue what they believe to be in her best interests.  Totally different ball game.  Their opinons aren't the same as proven facts yet their arguments will be the basis for the judge's decision.  Nobody is representing what Britney actually WANTS because in their opinion what she wants might not be the same as what's "best" for her.  They aren't obligated to obey her.  I think all conservatees should be able to hire council of their own but that's not how it works.

5 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

I'm curious, do you know of any politicians that are passionate about  guardian abuse?   Please tell me there are some.....I have no plans to contact anyone, I'm just curious.  This is really bothering me,  people having their rights stripped from them,  abused, ripped off, etc.   And it's happening because of corrupt judicial system/our govt.      

Yes, there are senators who have started working on behalf of protected persons rights, and we are working with them.  Check out our legislation page at https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

According to what's out there in the news, the attiorneys argued that SL was interfering with the conservatorship and poses a threat to Britney.  Don't forget, these attorneys aren't working for Britney.  They've been appointed to the court to do what's in her best interests.  Totally different ball game.  Their opinons aren't the same as proven facts.

Well, then. That makes sense. The two attorneys, Adam Streisand and Jon Eardley that Britney hired in the past were ejected from the courtroom.

4 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

That’s what I thought, but then I thought that if she just wanted to be informed she could just ask. Because if Jamie was “so okay” with her joining in on it, she wouldn’t like free Britney posts and hire lawyers etc. 

If the conservatorship originally restricted access to health documents, Lynne's attorney would need to petition the court on behalf of Lynne as an "interested party."  At least I think so.  I'm not an attorney but I've studied bunches of cases.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Well, then. That makes sense. The two attorneys, Adam Streisand and Jon Eardley that Britney hired in the past were ejected from the courtroom.

Exactly.  I believe a restraining order was filed against Eardley to keep him from interfering with the conservatorship. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The truth is I still  feel bad for her Dad and Britney in the sense that he is still her father and him being ailing isn't going to make the situation better for her.

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's funny because when they want to make Britney look unable to make her own decisions, it's like: 'Britney's team or Britney's dad did this for her best interests' and when they want make someone look bad, it's like 'Britney Spears files retraining order'. No, no... Britney did nothing, thank you.:well:

Here's the truth:  Britney deserves to not be bothered and stressed by handlers, her father and fans.  

It's very likely that because of how long the conservatorship has been in place, removing it now may do more harm than good.  

AT the same time, her father/team are ******* DISGUSTING for using her kids as leverage throughout these years and clearly over-drugging her starting from 2011. 

Did they expect people to not ever ask about this???  What the hell were they thinking????  And she was over-medicated.  I don't need to be a professional to say that.  She shouldn't have been on stage.  Why was she on stage???

Things cannot be the same for her team, especially because of this.  It obviously led to some of these issues with her performing, getting surgery (although she can clearly look better than she does many times).

Her fragrances will always be solid but I see it only as a positive if those millions are for her and not handlers/family leeching off of her.

And she should have had a hiatus either after Circus or after the residency.  2010 was not a hiatus because she came back in 2011 over-medicated. Why? (I mean, people were saying this then...)

https://randomjpop.blogspot.com/2011/04/britneys-i-am-drugged-up-femme-bot.html

I would like to see Britney not be stressed by handlers/fans/her parents.  If the conservatorship is to be in place it should actually be in place to make that the norm for her.

Ughh I still believe he has Britney’s best interest at heart. He looks so sad and tired and he’s become so skinny.

i do think he’s just being a dad and maybe overprotective when it comes to Britney.

making Britney work to keep her busy. I think he said that during for the record

24 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Perhaps, that’s why Jamie was in court, isn’t it? That’s why he was so angry, it seems. 

i'm pretty sure he'd want the restraining order against SL, but I'm not familiar with all of these dynamics.  I do know that conservatorships are fraught with conflicts of interest that shouldn't be allowed. 

• Like 2