#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

it's from a "The Blast" article 

you can even see their watermark all over the documents.. 

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

posted yday :snooptoya: he was sweet talking her so much and offering her cash.. this is so weird.. once again, kinda irrelevant but it's WILD.. :OMGney:

this is just so f**king weird...but now im worried Lynne is in LA for this and NOT to free Britney.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

0507_spears_lufti_refund_rip.jpg?resize=1024,576&ssl=1

what in the world (looks like a bank statement FROM APRIL 29TH???????)

that little message at the bottom.. ouch.. 

Holy **** this is getting intense! So Lynne refunded Sam the money and she told him to stop contacting her? So Lynne might be in LA for this after all...And not to stand against Jamie? I am so confused

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Holy **** this is getting intense! So Lynne refunded Sam the money and she told him to stop contacting her? So Lynne might be in LA for this after all...And not to stand against Jamie? I am so confused

maybe she knows associating with Sam is a bad idea and is playing it off so that Team B aren't suspicious.. I mean, the fact that she liked so many posts and hired her own independent lawyers by herself still makes me hopeful.. :britstare11:

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Does someone have pics of the flip phone Britney was holding immediately post-hospitalization? My friend just sent me this message:

“Yeah I dont believe she posted her recent Instagram posts.”

Me: “It's impossible; the first pics of her post-institutionalization, she's holding a FLIP PHONE. Like a razr. No internet access at all, much less social media.”

Her: “What? Lol no way.”

Help me with pictorial evidence, please! :) 

12769198-6965059-Back_to_normal_Britney_

D5K2ZbzW0AIBvdt?format=jpg&name=360x360

D5K2aMtXsAEhifL?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Well she brought conservatorship lawyers with her so who knows. I think she wants to join it 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

So, my best friend just messaged me and was like, “I heard Britney went crazy again, I feel so bad for her. I hope she retires.”  

So, then I told her she’s actually not allowed to retire, and explained very briefly the insane limitations of the conservatorship (no internet, driving, access to own money, etc). So, she was totally in disbelief, but then I sent her the Miley and LaChappelle posts, plus the leaked Britney voicemail.

So, now she asked for screenshots of the court documents because she wants to post them all over social media (as someone in PR/marketing, she’s super active on there). 

My question: since there is SO much information, which are some of the most damning (and succinct) screenshots I could provide?

@Meaner03 Open to any suggestions! :) 

I'd go with @Applejack timeline compilation of the cship 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit 

i'd list of Jamie's companies since he is the conservator :

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY 

And i'd add the case and court document of Britney's appointed attorney role on the Casey Kasem death (where he was also Casey's appointed attorney )

the whole court documents

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/casey-kasem-death-investigation-widow-claims-scientologist-cash-grab-fortune-doc.pdf 

And there's also this event where the judge and lawyers involved in Britney cship made an event/seminar whatever it was, participated as speakers to promote and educate about how to make cship work for famous people

NlIM4I8.png 

There's more but i think those one shows well how shady the cship is 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

That’s right, it wasn’t the first pics taken of her, my bad. But yes, that phone in the second pic; thank you! Someone actually zoomed in on it and found the exact phone online; it’s literally a flip phone with no capabilities aside from calling, presumably.

I found it: https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/lg-exalt-lte/?sku=sku2450262&cmp=CSE-C-HQ-NON-R-AC-NONE-NONE-2C0PX0-PX-PLA-LG-VN220

Another angle:

b1aa761205932654.jpg

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, falka said:

What if she starts looking for Finnish speaking member?  :evilpatrick:

There’s at least one other Finn on here! Maybe even two. They just haven’t posted in a really long time, to my knowledge. However, most, if not all, of Britney’s albums went gold in Finland...which means they sold 15,000 copies. Platinum is 30,000 copies. :orangu:

9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

it's from a "The Blast" article 

you can even see their watermark all over the documents.. 

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

posted yday :snooptoya: he was sweet talking her so much and offering her cash.. this is so weird.. once again, kinda irrelevant but it's WILD.. :OMGney:

I can bet Lynne will become a co-conservator to balance Jamie's act but in the end she will just get extra coins while Britney will be even more overprotected.. case closed:bedtime:

• Like 5

I call bullshit on that “leaked” message to Lynn. He read, just like everyone else, that Lynn has joined the conservatorship fight and is making it seem like he has some kind of effect on Lynn that motivated her to take action. Probably wrote it all himself in an effort to make it seem like he “reached out to her”, leaked it, and now hopes he’s making progress on her fans to become the “good guy.”

Once a snake, always a snake. 

• Like 2