#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

interesting. honestly this is making me very very sad. i can't imagine how sad britney must hav been during the first years of the c-ship. i believe she was doing a lot better in the few last years but now.... this needs to end. britney needs to be able to BE HERSELF and MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS. W e want Britney, the real Britney. i'm gonna cry..i remember how she used to be and i'm so sad we never got that britney back. she was so much fun and sweet and now she's gone! and it's this stupid people's fault, what is wrong with them? how do they know what is best for her? they should mind THEIR business.

Right. I'm afraid she might snap and get suicidal if the conservatorship continues. I've said that I believe the boys have kept her alive all these years, but enough is enough. 

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

nope.. I just read it and wanted to post it.. wtf is this.. this is insane.. :OMGney:

i just read this too. sounds like something sam lutfi told lynne recently? like he's telling her to become the conservator? wtf is this doing online? like how? is it a transcription from an audio or is it an email?

• Like 1
Just now, BSfemme said:

i just read this too. sounds like something sam lutfi told lynne recently? like he's telling her to become the conservator? wtf is this doing online? like how? is it a transcription from an audio or is it an email?

I don't get it either.. it's so messy.. :snooptoya:

at the top it says "I thought you had hung up.."

but then near the bottom it says "if you want to call me, call me and I'll do the talking.."

some parts make it seem like a transcript but others make it look like a message in text form.. :badthoughts:

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Does someone have pics of the flip phone. Turned was holding immediately post-hospitalization? My friend just sent me this message:

“Yeah I dont believe she posted her recent Instagram posts.”

Me: “It's impossible; the first pics of her post-institutionalization, she's holding a FLIP PHONE. Like a razr. No internet access at all, much less social media.”

Her: “What? Lol no way.”

Help me with pictorial evidence, please! :) 

She was actually seen with her iPhone:

Bildresultat för hollywood pipeline britney

The burner phone (?):

Bildresultat för hollywood pipeline britney tanning

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

She was actually seen with her iPhone:

Bildresultat för hollywood pipeline britney

The burner phone (?):

Bildresultat för hollywood pipeline britney tanning

That’s right, it wasn’t the first pics taken of her, my bad. But yes, that phone in the second pic; thank you! Someone actually zoomed in on it and found the exact phone online; it’s literally a flip phone with no capabilities aside from calling, presumably.

Have y'all read this new article?

Britney Spears‘ mother is seeking to be allowed into her conservatorship case, but although many believe she’s there to put an end to her daughter’s team of keepers … it’s the exact opposite.

Sources very close to Britney tell The Blast, Lynne Spears knows it would be “extremely dangerous” for Britney’s conservatorship to dissolve, and she understands the need to have a support structure in place for her daughter.

We’re also told, that even though it appears Lynne is squaring off with Jamie Spears, Britney’s father is in full support of her mom being more involved.

Our sources say Lynne has not always agree with the rules put in place by Jamie, but knows boundaries are important for the “Toxic” singer, and Lynne wants to be involved in all of the decisions going forward regarding schedules and control.

Another big reason for Lynne wanting access to the conservatorship is that she has never been informed of the full scope of Britney’s mental health treatment, due to HIPPA. Jamie has always had all access to Britney’s treatment, including her medications, but was barred from discussing it with anyone outside of the conservatorship case.

We’re told Lynne is well aware of all the rumors and “mayhem” that has gone on regarding Britney’s treatment and the accusations from fans who believe she was being held against her will.

As we reported, Lynne is hoping her Louisiana lawyer will be approved by the judge in the case so that she can actively participate in Friday’s hearing.

Meanwhile, Britney and her team filed a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, alleging he has been harassing the singer and her mother while trying to convince them to end the conservatorship.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-mom-lynne-not-end-conservatorship-hipaa/

this contradicts tmz.

apparently jamie is ok with lynne being part of the c-ship. they both believe britney needs the c-ship as a structure for her life.

"britney and her team" filed the restaining order against lutfi...

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

She’s probably already here. :jj: But if she’s starting at page 1, then I doubt she’ll ever have enough time to reach this point and make the connection. 

What if she starts looking for Finnish speaking member?  :evilpatrick:

1 minute ago, justphil said:

That Lutfi thing is new as he mentions Gram girls and stuff. Wow. 

it's from a "The Blast" article 

you can even see their watermark all over the documents.. 

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/

posted yday :snooptoya: he was sweet talking her so much and offering her cash.. this is so weird.. once again, kinda irrelevant but it's WILD.. :OMGney:

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

So maybe Lynne, Bryan and Jamie Lynn aren't in California? 

I should probably know this, but how does one get involved in movements to reform Conservatorships / Guardian Abuse legislation?   Does reform ever happen? 

Bryan lives in LA permanently. Lynne and Jamie lynn were seen getting a flight somewhere on JL Instagram on Sunday but didn’t say where