#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/7/2019 at 11:40 AM, Dirk said:

lol

**** 2007 tbh

and you can tell Britney is kinda irresponsible, no security? ***** needs to realize the magnitude she is, she's a f**kin' global icon, she's like Madonna of the 00's 

that's why she needs a team and it's in a c-ship, when she wants to do her things alone she's too radical... no security, also the tacky The M+Ms tour and such. she needs to find a balance with that when she's out of the c-ship to stay away from trouble.

But this is a judgement that she needs conservatorship based on Britney 's actions in 2007.   Not appropriate now.

11 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

Thanks for this! Definitely share the voicemail however possible. 

Also, this video:

More has been revealed since the video was posted, but I think it summarizes everything pretty well and it's easy to digest. 

This is really good because it’s so easily shareable, and will entice even non-fans to watch just based on the title.

(For example, I’m not a Beyoncé fan, but if I saw “Beyoncé being held against her will” as a headline, I’d absolutely watch it)!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I am honestly not trying to be mean nor do I want to, but do you actually think Exhale is a platform to promote your YouTube videos to get views? :jlostare:

Bilderesultat for britney laughing gif

This shameless promo is killing me!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

so.. whats happens if lynne does want the cship.. we go after her next? like ugh:byetina:

I suggest not going after her immediately...
She might want to free her that way?

• Like 2