#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y'all I'm not trying to be rude. And this IS NOT targeted at you @Jojobean because I've also done this. But can we all try to AT LEAST read the previous 1-3 pages when coming back on here?

I know I've done this as well. But it gets messy when we constantly have to answer the same questions that were JUST answered a page ago. I understand not wanting to go back 5+ pages and by that time the info is old enough that it merits updating.

We don't know much about live streaming. That attention seeking youtuber will certainly be live streaming. You can also check the gram girls instagram to see if they go live. We should also keep a close eye on local LA stations to see if they appear at the court house live as well. 

I get that. However I’ve been keeping up and haven’t seen anyone ask that yet recently. If you’re referring to the other person you replied to about it they asked after me lol

6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i quoted here if you don't mind .

I wanted to put also somelight to the custody stuff .

It was reported that Stacy D was Britney's lawyer . 

Stacy = Phillips, Lerner, Lauzon & Jamra llp

On the court website of the custody "battle" it is Laura A. Wasser from Wasser Cooperman & Carter ( Wasser Cooperman & Mandles )

Yet on court document both were charging fees in 2008/2008 and they weren't cheap .

hcVoYaW.png 

ZwmNmuq.png 

There's just so much people, so much money involved... it is just crazy .

In situations like these, I wish that they would use the site just to see more information that they may have missed. (hi Lynn if u are watching)
Although I am hoping they have this info+much more to fight those frauds

4 minutes ago, Soni said:

I'm still kinda shook that this isn't bigger.
I know that they are paying the media to spread false information but are they paying the media not to talk about it too?

I mean..celebs like Miley,Iggy and Eve (and more) talked about it..
Hashtags trended..
Big media reported on it..even outside the US
And it's still kinda forgetful..maybe it's because lots of stuff are going on atm? (Endgame movie,Met Gala,VMAs etc.)

Her last highest peak was when she performed at NYE so I guess it's alright?

I think then “movement” is rooted in real stuff happening and some shady stuff but it’s gotten outta hand and maybe they’re trying to not have it become a **** show. Any court hearing and especially when it has to do with medical stuff is very sensitive

i honestly believe that Britney is more than capable of being on her own and isn’t this dumb fragile girl some ppl make her out to be. She’s probably really stressed w dad’s health , court stuff and trying to Get out of conservatorship.

weve got to not bombard her but cheer her on. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i quoted here if you don't mind .

I wanted to put also somelight to the custody stuff .

It was reported that Stacy D was Britney's lawyer . 

Stacy = Phillips, Lerner, Lauzon & Jamra llp

On the court website of the custody "battle" it is Laura A. Wasser from Wasser Cooperman & Carter ( Wasser Cooperman & Mandles )

Yet on court document both were charging fees in 2008/2008 and they weren't cheap .

hcVoYaW.png 

ZwmNmuq.png 

There's just so much people, so much money involved... it is just crazy .

That's a lot of money (and in 2008!). This is the only reason why the conservatorship wont end, sadly

4 minutes ago, Soni said:

I'm still kinda shook that this isn't bigger.
I know that they are paying the media to spread false information but are they paying the media not to talk about it too?

I mean..celebs like Miley,Iggy and Eve (and more) talked about it..
Hashtags trended..
Big media reported on it..even outside the US
And it's still kinda forgetful..maybe it's because lots of stuff are going on atm? (Endgame movie,Met Gala,VMAs etc.)

Her last highest peak was when she performed at NYE so I guess it's alright?

I guess it's mostly because Britney is not that close to many celebrities, and probably the few ones that have some sort of "friendship" haven't been that close to her inner circle during these years of conservatorship so probably they don't have any juicy things to say, or bad things to think about her father and team. :yaknow:

Miley is more of a fan and I don't think she knows more than us, even if they shared team at some point, I mean, apparently even Lynne has been denied access to all the info, so, she's probably just acting from a fan perspective.

Eve was just empathic to the info that came out and chose to believe, but for most people it must be really hard to believe if there's no "real proof". Everyone's trying to bee too politically correct so they won't risk to comment on something without being something, like Britney actually speaking up or filing a lawsuit or something, but that will never happen as long as she's in the cship, so it's like... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess it's mostly because Britney is not that close to many celebrities, and probably the few ones that have some sort of "friendship" haven't been that close to her inner circle during these years of conservatorship so probably they don't have any juicy things to say, or bad things to think about her father and team. :yaknow:

Miley is more of a fan and I don't think she knows more than us, even if they shared team at some point, I mean, apparently even Lynne has been denied access to all the info, so, she's probably just acting from a fan perspective.

Eve was just empathic to the info that came out and chose to believe, but for most people it must be really hard to believe if there's no "real proof". Everyone's trying to bee too politically correct so they won't risk to comment on something without being something, like Britney actually speaking up or filing a lawsuit or something, but that will never happen as long as she's in the cship, so it's like... 

UGH it's so sad
She was already so lonely around her breakdown, she was lonely on For The Record and now, its just like a "lets do it again for the 10 anniversary".
I am not surprised so many of her old friends and just people around her, showed support for this movement.

• Like 1

The Blast Update quote (in case they edit)

UPDATE

5/8 10:50 AM — Lynne’s motion to get her attorney fast tracked into the conservatorship hearing was granted and Gladstone N. Jones III will be allowed to participate in Friday’s session.

Britney Spears’ Mom Does Not Want to End Conservatorship, Needs Approval Because HIPAA Limited Access

May 8, 2019 at 10:43 am PDT

Britney Spears‘ mother is seeking to be allowed into her conservatorship case, but although many believe she’s there to put an end to her daughter’s team of keepers … it’s the exact opposite.

Sources very close to Britney tell The Blast, Lynne Spears knows it would be “extremely dangerous” for Britney’s conservatorship to dissolve, and she understands the need to have a support structure in place for her daughter.

We’re also told, that even though it appears Lynne is squaring off with Jamie Spears, Britney’s father is in full support of her mom being more involved.

Our sources say Lynne has not always agree with the rules put in place by Jamie, but knows boundaries are important for the “Toxic” singer, and Lynne wants to be involved in all of the decisions going forward regarding schedules and control.

Another big reason for Lynne wanting access to the conservatorship is that she has never been informed of the full scope of Britney’s mental health treatment, due to HIPPA. Jamie has always had all access to Britney’s treatment, including her medications, but was barred from discussing it with anyone outside of the conservatorship case.

We’re told Lynne is well aware of all the rumors and “mayhem” that has gone on regarding Britney’s treatment and the accusations from fans who believe she was being held against her will.

As we reported, Lynne is hoping her Louisiana lawyer will be approved by the judge in the case so that she can actively participate in Friday’s hearing.

Meanwhile, Britney and her team filed a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, alleging he has been harassing the singer and her mother while trying to convince them to end the conservatorship.

where are the spoiler tags? :wontcry:

• Like 3