#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Jojobean said:

has anyone heard anything about a live stream for the protest?

I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ do a livestream. They used to do livestreams outside of courts with some celebrities (Paris, Lindsay, Britney included years ago). I don't check their website anymore so i don't know if they're still doing them.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Also I see y'all being homophobic. Stop shaming flamboyant and "feminine" behavior. It ain't cute and is also against the BreatheHeavy rules so...

Please. I stan the President of the Britney University College and will rent the staples centre to take several seats bc she is not the one but if you wanna tell me that Ms. Britney Google represented ANYTHING well then you can reroute your GPS home ***** bc she did not. She's a mess lol. You can be femme and flamboyant and iconic and well-spoken (Dorian Gray, Pepper Labeija). A mess is a mess, masc or femme. 

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Simple, the conservator just have to claim they don't want to stress the conservatee and say it is for his/her own good that he/she does not know.

On court paper it clear, only the conservators and Scamuel Ingham are garanted the informations on Britney's medical reports.

Another shady things and right that the cship take away from the victims.

If she has been deemed "incapacitated' by the court, the lawyers and conservator are entitled to work "in her best interest' rather than on behalf of her wishes.  They can charge her estate for doing so, which presents a glaring conflict of interest. Often, in conservatorships involving a lot of money to be plundered you have to ask-- in whose interest are these people really working ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Girl girl girl. No no I do not like Sebastian. I do not approve of his behavior. I'm talking about the people on here being worried that people are going to act gay or flamboyant. 

He is a HUGE mess and he's been mostly "kicked out" after his mess of an attention seeking episode. 

She represented NOTHING. But the problem I had/have with him isn't his mannerisms or gayisms. It's the attention seeking behavior. 

Fair! We agree then 

19 hours ago, Britneysfreak said:

That’s what never made much sense to me either because Jamie was once a drunk and it’s well documented that while Britney was growing up money was always tight and Jamie had cars repo-ed and etc so for him to be in charge of Britney’s estate never made much sense. Why would Lynne go along with it knowing how impulsive Jamie could be?

Exactly. if reports are true, im actually shocked that  Lynne appears to have no control which is why she was in court the other day for permission to see her financial documents. First of all, Britney is Lynne's daughter too. and secondly, that's totally unfair to Britney. Imagine falling oút with your father then like a 5 year old, he goes 'well you're not getting your pocket money this week'., or asking permission to buy something. Imagine her boys asking mum can we buy...…...and she has to say 'we need to ask grandpa first'. it makes me feel physical sick tbh. HER money that she EARNED

my other problem is this, shes 'well enough' to do vegas residensies , albums, tour etc ie be a money making machine. how is she not 'well enough' to have her own money. I mean, she's a multimillionaire, she'd have to really f--- up to make herself bankrupt

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Girl where you been?

• Protest has been scheduled for May 10th since April 23rd.
    • Fans are expected to be respectful.
      • Fans are expected to not ask for autographs or selfies if they see Britney
      • Fans are also expected to stay peaceful and limit their chanting to just words of support towards Britney
    • Many fans will be dressed in all black.
  • The point of the court hearing is a STATUS UPDATE
    • Lynne Spears has since become involved and filed an ex parte application to be involved in said hearing
      • Rumor has it that she is even having a private hearing with queen Brenda today ahead of Friday
      • She has also requested that her lawyer from Louisiana be allowed to represent her on Friday
    • Britney and Lynne are both now expected to be at the hearing
    • The hearing could possibly bring some changes or trigger something else down the line. 

Thank you for that great recap! :kiss:

Also, I was around the whole time but wasn't really sure what this thing was about, so I know why it's happening and why it's so important.

Thank you again! :kiss:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

So, we've got a new protest coming?

Also, I think it's the appropriate time to ask this question, since May 10th is right around the corner:

What is the point of this court hearing and what will take place during it?

Girl we been talking about the court hearing for the last couple days 

24 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

In 2008, People Magazine highlighted who is making what in Britney's Conservatorship.  "

Samuel Ingham, Spears’s court-appointed attorney, will continue to receive $10,000 a week, Commissioner Reva Goetz ruled.

Andrew Wallet, the co-conservator of Spears’s finances, will receive an advance of $100,000. (Wallet had not been paid since becoming involved last February.).

The firm which won Jamie Spears control of his daughter’s affairs will also be advanced $175,000, and a lawyer representing Britney’s brother Bryan Spears will get $22,500, etc. etc.

This was 11 years ago.  Will they let go of their cash cow?  Only time will tell.     https://people.com/celebrity/big-payday-for-lawyers-in-britney-spears-case/

i quoted here if you don't mind .

I wanted to put also somelight to the custody stuff .

It was reported that Stacy D was Britney's lawyer . 

Stacy = Phillips, Lerner, Lauzon & Jamra llp

On the court website of the custody "battle" it is Laura A. Wasser from Wasser Cooperman & Carter ( Wasser Cooperman & Mandles )

Yet on court document both were charging fees in 2008/2008 and they weren't cheap .

hcVoYaW.png 

ZwmNmuq.png 

There's just so much people, so much money involved... it is just crazy .

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yes Friday is not expected to be anything like the last protest. There will be no music. It is expected to be a peaceful protest. The chanting will mostly be limited to words of support towards Britney. 

Fans are also expecting to show up in more professional attire. No worries. 

I like that!  The Army is smart 

• Like 2

I'm still kinda shook that this isn't bigger.
I know that they are paying the media to spread false information but are they paying the media not to talk about it too?

I mean..celebs like Miley,Iggy and Eve (and more) talked about it..
Hashtags trended..
Big media reported on it..even outside the US
And it's still kinda forgetful..maybe it's because lots of stuff are going on atm? (Endgame movie,Met Gala,VMAs etc.)

Her last highest peak was when she performed at NYE so I guess it's alright?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i quoted here if you don't mind .

I wanted to put also somelight to the custody stuff .

It was reported that Stacy D was Britney's lawyer . 

Stacy = Phillips, Lerner, Lauzon & Jamra llp

On the court website of the custody "battle" it is Laura A. Wasser from Wasser Cooperman & Carter ( Wasser Cooperman & Mandles )

Yet on court document both were charging fees in 2008/2008 and they weren't cheap .

hcVoYaW.png 

ZwmNmuq.png 

There's just so much people, so much money involved... it is just crazy .

Those charges are huge!  Sounds very fishy. Totally random but a few months back, millions of $$$'s were seized from accounts in the names of various attourneys here in Phoenix that were taking money funnelled from Backpage.  Shady stuff.

• Like 1

As of 2016, here's where the money has gone.  If you have updates, please post!

Mr. Ingham has been awarded more than $2 million in fees for his work on Ms. Spears’s behalf since 2008. This is in addition to the $6.9 million paid from the estate to the conservators and other lawyers who have helped manage Ms. Spears’s affairs under the current arrangement. Ms. Spears has never publicly questioned any of these payments, but critics of the process have.

“As long as she is bringing in so much money and as long as the lawyers and conservators are getting paid, there is little incentive to end it,” said Elaine Renoire, president of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, an advocacy group. “Usually, the conservatorship just keeps going unless the conservatee makes a fuss or the family does.” https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

• Like 5