#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I do not beleive this photographer came in without approval of Jamie, just like i don't think Lynn is sleeping and staying at Britney's place while hiring lawyers to get involved into the cship . Courts document are clear, Reva Goetz has given to Jamie in addition to the power provided by law (cause he needed more power than the average cship would give him) the right for Jamie to take possession and control of the house , remove people, changing the locks . In summ nobody get in Britney's house without his approval , and he can remove anyone he wants to . Britney is living under the dictatorshop of Jamie , thanks to the court

YVFpJLP.png 

If anything Britney outsmarted them with the idea of the photoshoot,  I choose to not give credits to her social network since it is under their control . Changements need to be seen on court papers .

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Y'all are v worried about this next protest. I just wanted to let you guys know that a lot more planning has gone into this protest. The crowd is expected to all be wearing black. Some people are even coming dressed in nicer clothes like suits, etc. 

There will be no/minimal chanting besides "we love you britney" and "freebritney"

No autographs will be asked for, and no pictures/selfies will be asked for if Britney does appear before the crowd.

Sebastian (aka former President of Britney University) is NOT representative of everyone who is going to be there and most if not all of the fans that are involved think he's an attention seeking opportunist.

So don't worry too much. If you live in LA and wanna make a difference or shape the protest in any way, definitely go and be there in support!

Will you guys have a live stream? 

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

man yall are so f**king annoying :byebitch: at the end of the day we are her STANS not her lawyers :byebitch: i do agree we shouldnt fangirl but can you really blame them for it :byebitch: if anything you gays living in the middle of nowhere should be glad anyone is going to show any type of support to britney :byebitch: yall are making me wanna act like i fool when i go this friday just to piss yall off :byebitch:

Girl, then we complain why are we portrayed as a meme :whatitellu:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Unfortunately, it seems like Sebastian may be the only one live streaming it...BUT keep an eye out for different people that are going and live in LA, you might catch a few on ig live. I know the gram girls went live at the last one.

I just don't wanna give that attention seeker the attention and views lol. 

we need another streaming it.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Yeah the protest needs to be professional people can’t be in crazy fan mode they are there to fight for her human rights not to perform. 

I hope people who attend keep it calm, also they need to make sure if they talk to the media that they have the facts ready. 

How can we make freebritney popular between some social justice warriors group? They could do something useful for a change :akii:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y'all are v worried about this next protest. I just wanted to let you guys know that a lot more planning has gone into this protest. The crowd is expected to all be wearing black. Some people are even coming dressed in nicer clothes like suits, etc. 

There will be no/minimal chanting besides "we love you britney" and "freebritney"

No autographs will be asked for, and no pictures/selfies will be asked for if Britney does appear before the crowd.

Sebastian (aka former President of Britney University) is NOT representative of everyone who is going to be there and most if not all of the fans that are involved think he's an attention seeking opportunist.

So don't worry too much. If you live in LA and wanna make a difference or shape the protest in any way, definitely go and be there in support!

Where did u get this information from?
Asking since all I am seeing around the organization of it is that the protesters shouldn't shout and just shouldn't act a fool.
Never seen the "all black" clothes thingy

31 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I agree.  Her attorneys and conservator do not represent Britney's wishes, but basically they make decisions in her "best interest."  That is the terminology used to make judgments on her behalf.  The problem is--how objective can that term possibly be if you are making those decisions but also making a living off her estate--and a very generous one at that?   This conflict is true in all conservatorship cases when the person under protection is wealthy.  The people working these courts are motivated perversely to keep 'unpersoned' people in their clutches because it's too profitable.  The conflicts of interest within the conservatorship system are GLARING.  Any attorney or conservator making money off the situation can just argue to the court that this situation is in "her best interest."  it is assumed, and not proven by any outside inspection team, that these court appointees are really working in a person's best interest and not in their own.  Lack of independent oversight is a huge problem.  It's as if the people in charge are policing themselves, and we all know where that can lead.

"In the conservatee best interest" is the pass code to get anything approved by the court . In Britney's case, it was apparently in her best insterest that they could make a loan of $6M from her estate . It was on her interest that Britney the multi millionaire woman sell one of her property to Jamie her conservator cuz it was making it her lose money. Yet Jamie was not worried on losing money on it, did ihe get richer than the conservatee ?

• Like 3