#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I agree with you about this conservatorship.  It isn't  working  with the aim of encouraging more autonomy and restoration of  rights.  By now, she should have a team of her own chosing to replace the most important jobs related to the conservatorship.  She needs 1)  help with her finances--she should be in charge of those but with a team of her own chosing to help her with this.  2) help organizing her personal life.  She can have a circle of support assisting her in  making decisions and 3) a health team of her own choosing to assist with decisions about her health.  This can all occur outside the clutches of the conservatorship system, and in the new Guardianship/Conservatorship Uniform Law Commission Adult Guardianship Act of 2017 (CA could adopt it but hasn;t) includes provisions related to this method of avoiding conservatorship.  It's called "Supported Decision-Making" .  This has been developed by the disabilities community but is also now applying to people like Brittany who are in conservatorship and don't need  full-blown removal of rights.  She can use other arrangements that are more autonomous yet also allow her to receive systematic support.  The courts should be considering ALL alternatives first before deciding to remove someone's rights.  Instead, the sharks are allowed to move in for the kill.https://jennyhatchjusticeproject.org/jenny

She can have all of those people working for her withouth the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Monsah said:

I'm just afraid that the "rally" will consist of a bunch of LA twinks and lesbians screaming YAAASS when Lynne's team appears, and they're wearing almost nothing or some campy outfits and screaming "Betches" or "You're going down"  at Jamie and his lawyers

It'd be a nightmare :disappointed: Who'd ever take us seriously if that happened :disappointed:

What we need to do it to go on Twitter and start spreading the message that this is serious and that people should behave. 

• Like 1

Jamie really is not a nice guy the history speaks for itself and those rumours of him locking her up wouldn’t surprise me, and I can imagine he does threaten her with the kids  etc. 

I just hope JL, Lyne and Brian are 100% ready to fight because this is only the start and Britney needs all the support right now.

Jamie won’t go down without a fight neither will Larry who knows when this c-ship ends his time as her manager is up. 

But I really hope Jamie and co get investigated into where exactly britneys money was spent and an investigation into fraud is opened because I have a feeling a lot of britneys money has been hidden and laundered. 

I also think someone in Jamie’s camp will rat them out to save there own skin it’s bound to happen and I hope it does. 

• Like 8

I’m not going to pretend I know all about conservatorships and the hearing process, but how does one not get to go to their own status update? I mean, how do you not get to go when it pertains to your ENTIRE life. Wouldn’t a judge want to see them in person, get an update from them directly, as well as the doctors and the other mumbo jumbo?

Am I missing something?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Monsah said:

I'm just afraid that the "rally" will consist of a bunch of LA twinks and lesbians screaming YAAASS when Lynne's team appears, and they're wearing almost nothing or some campy outfits and screaming "Betches" or "You're going down"  at Jamie and his lawyers

It'd be a nightmare :disappointed: Who'd ever take us seriously if that happened :disappointed:

Yeah the protest needs to be professional people can’t be in crazy fan mode they are there to fight for her human rights not to perform. 

I hope people who attend keep it calm, also they need to make sure if they talk to the media that they have the facts ready. 

• Like 3
Just now, LanaLang said:

I’m not going to pretend I know all about conservatorships and the hearing process, but how does one not get to go to their own status update? I mean, how do you not get to go when it pertains to your ENTIRE life. Wouldn’t a judge want to see them in person, get an update from them directly, as well as the doctors and the other mumbo jumbo?

Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing corruption. 

They can spin it as "she is not capable to come, she cannot handle it"  Knowing Reva, she would probably not question it, as long as she gets a new check. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Me too... there is no update on her case on LA court website about this.

I feel like they're trying to make this about lutfi, when the real problem here is them, the team. If you notice people have been complaining about Britney not having control of her life, the movement is called F-R-E-E- Britney! Who cares about lutfi? he is just another one of all of us complaining about the LIES her team have been spreading. She was locked in the facility against her will + it's not because of her dad's illness, it's because something else.

I found it funny that the first IG post Britney "posted" commented how the emails were fake blah blah when that's something only the stans were aware of, not the general public. That post was obviously written by her team, trying to cover their fraudulent actions. that is why they're focusing on lutfi. that's my opinion though.

the real focus here is: STOP LYING TO US. TELL US THE TRUTH. LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

Yes, you are missing corruption. 

They can spin it as "she is not capable to come, she cannot handle it"  Knowing Reva, she would probably not question it, as long as she gets a new check. 

But this a new judge though who presumably isn’t corrupt. So you would think it would be different this time?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Jamie really is not a nice guy the history speaks for itself and those rumours of him locking her up wouldn’t surprise me, and I can imagine he does threaten her with the kids  etc. 

I just hope JL, Lyne and Brian are 100% ready to fight because this is only the start and Britney needs all the support right now.

Jamie won’t go down without a fight neither will Larry who knows when this c-ship ends his time as her manager is up. 

But I really hope Jamie and co get investigated into where exactly britneys money was spent and an investigation into fraud is opened because I have a feeling a lot of britneys money has been hidden and laundered. 

I also think someone in Jamie’s camp will rat them out to save there own skin it’s bound to happen and I hope it does. 

omg this situation sounds like a fiction movie yall i'm shook and i wonder if this is really what's happening, in that case, this is nuts

7 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

Am I missing something?

Simple, the conservator just have to claim they don't want to stress the conservatee and say it is for his/her own good that he/she does not know.

On court paper it clear, only the conservators and Scamuel Ingham are garanted the informations on Britney's medical reports.

Another shady things and right that the cship take away from the victims.

16 minutes ago, Monsah said:

This! I wouldn't be surprised if this happens :orangu: I would be so pissed

• Like 2