#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

39 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I think the entire situation exploded because she was done.

If her mom is helping her out, I imagine she’s just counting the minutes to get out. She must be so fed up being driven everywhere and being watched at all times by Jamie’s security. 

She looks like she’s so done. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I don't know about that, i thought she was not obligated to go unless it is mandatory . I remember reading on court paper that Dr. Spar said that she also does not have the capacity to be there during the court hearing in 6th February when they closed the deal on if she could hire the lawyer of her choice or not .

But i thought it was specific on this date .

As in Team Cship would not allow her to go. This is her entire life here is being discussed, it would be natural to go.to every single one 

• Like 1

Are we sure Lynn is staying by Britney's side at her place ? 

I would not be surprised if Jamie locked Brit's house access and Lynn is staying somewhere else in LA, which would mean that it is possible does not even know of her mom support .

11 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

why at noon? do yall know what time the hearing is at? y'all might miss them

A lawyer who frequents Stanley Mosk suggested the protesters be there earlier than the hearing itself (I believe it's at 1:30) because of that reason, actually, along with sharing a few other tips for those attending. That's why its so early. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

If her mom is helping her out, I imagine she’s just counting the minutes to get out. She must be so fed up being driven everywhere and being watched at all times by Jamie’s security. 

She looks like she’s so done. 

The worry is reaching epic levels. Something has to change otherwise it might not end well. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

I understand that we all rightfully feel disgusted by the shady dealings of Lou, Larry, Jamie etc. But the one thing we cannot forget and MUST FOCUS ON is what they have done to Britney's mental state and how they've used a conservatorship to exploit her mental health for financial gain. 

Let's just assume for one second that Britney really IS incapable of handling her own affairs, which I not only doubt but in fact wholeheartedly disagree with.

The goal of the conservatorship is supposed to be to get her to a point where she's able to handle her own affairs again, right!? I mean, that's what the whole thing is supposed to do in her case. She's not dying; she's not an Alzheimer patient who forgot her name etc. So the whole thing was SUPPOSEDLY done to protect her from any harm while she's SUPPOSEDLY getting better, right?

Britney has said that she suffers from anxiety, and even though she's never been diagnosed, she's been reported to have bipolar disorder. Furthermore, it's been reported that her spending habits were extensive in 07. So.... how could a normal person becoming her conservator help her with all that? My guess would be the following:

ANXIETY & BIPOLAR DISORDER: 90% of the time these issues are AT LEAST improved with extensive talk therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. 

RECKLESS SPENDING: A business/personal finance course which might help the person understand how to manage at least her day-to-day finances, in case she ever needed to herself. 

Now... Has she received either talk therapy or cognitive behavioral therapy?? Has she ever taken a class to help her learn what it takes to have her finances in order? HAS SHE ACTUALLY BEEN ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING BESIDES BEING PARADED AROUND FOR SHOW AND MONEY PURPOSES ONLY TO THEN BE LOCKED UP AGAIN AND SHIELDED FROM THE WORLD??

Chances are, NOPE she hasn't. What they've effectively done is create a bubble, tell her she's crazy, locked her up, kept her from having any normal day-to-day interaction with human beings and, most notably, **** her to the point where she can't even remember the simplest things or follow a train of thought at times. We're not talking taking a Xanax here and there to take the edge off an anxiety attack. We're talking heavy and brain-structure-altering anti-psychotics. And ALL THAT without ever being formally diagnosed!!!! What they did to her is beyond imagination!! 

This is in no way, shape or form a conservatorship that helps her get back on track and deal with the issues she supposedly has. In fact, I'd argue that if anything, the conservatorship has CREATED mental issues for her - and understandably so. Any SANE person would lose it under these circumstances. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if she never had ANY real issues to begin with aside from anxiety and depression from being abandoned and betrayed by every human being she's ever loved. 

I agree with you about this conservatorship.  It isn't  working  with the aim of encouraging more autonomy and restoration of  rights.  By now, she should have a team of her own chosing to replace the most important jobs related to the conservatorship.  She needs 1)  help with her finances--she should be in charge of those but with a team of her own chosing to help her with this.  2) help organizing her personal life.  She can have a circle of support assisting her in  making decisions and 3) a health team of her own choosing to assist with decisions about her health.  This can all occur outside the clutches of the conservatorship system, and in the new Guardianship/Conservatorship Uniform Law Commission Adult Guardianship Act of 2017 (CA could adopt it but hasn;t) includes provisions related to this method of avoiding conservatorship.  It's called "Supported Decision-Making" .  This has been developed by the disabilities community but is also now applying to people like Brittany who are in conservatorship and don't need  full-blown removal of rights.  She can use other arrangements that are more autonomous yet also allow her to receive systematic support.  The courts should be considering ALL alternatives first before deciding to remove someone's rights.  Instead, the sharks are allowed to move in for the kill.https://jennyhatchjusticeproject.org/jenny

• Like 5
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

A lawyer who frequents Stanley Mosk suggested the protesters be there earlier than the trial itself (I believe it's at 1:30) because of that reason, actually, along with sharing a few other tips for those attending. That's why its so early. 

People should arrive around noon to take advantage of lunch hour. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

As in Team Cship would not allow her to go. This is her entire life here is being discussed, it would be natural to go.to every single one 

i would not be suprised if they indeed blocked her to go to any hearing , go to the courts to file something . Thinking about this, funny how Andrew Wallet resigned and wanted it to done asap the same day Britney filed something to the court... Did she escape ?

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Are we sure Lynn is staying by Britney's side at her place ? 

I would not be surprised if Jamie locked Brit's house access and Lynn is staying somewhere else in LA, which would mean that it is possible does not even know of her mom support .

This. We know Jamie goes nuts whenever there’s a hearing and locks Britney up :orangu:

Maybe Lynne knows about it and that’s why she’s with her as well as Bryan and JL.

Or maybe Britney is indeed attending and her family is with her to avoid Jamie locking her up :orangu:

Why does Jamie lock her up :orangu:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i would not be suprised if they indeed blocked her to go to any hearing , go to the courts to file something . Thinking about this, funny how Andrew Wallet resigned and wanted it to done asap the same day Britney filed something to the court... Did she escape ?

I think they did something extremely unethical. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I agree with you about this conservatorship.  It isn't  working  with the aim of encouraging more autonomy and restoration of  rights.  By now, she should have a team of her own chosing to replace the most important jobs related to the conservatorship.  She needs 1)  help with her finances--she should be in charge of those but with a team of her own chosing to help her with this.  2) help organizing her personal life.  She can have a circle of support assisting her in  making decisions and 3) a health team of her own choosing to assist with decisions about her health.  This can all occur outside the clutches of the conservatorship system, and in the new Guardianship/Conservatorship Uniform Law Commission Adult Guardianship Act of 2017 (CA could adopt it but hasn;t) includes provisions related to this method of avoiding conservatorship.  It's called "Supported Decision-Making" .  This has been developed by the disabilities community but is also now applying to people like Brittany who are in conservatorship and don't need  full-blown removal of rights.  She can use other arrangements that are more autonomous yet also allow her to receive systematic support.  The courts should be considering ALL alternatives first before deciding to remove someone's rights.  Instead, the sharks are allowed to move in for the kill.https://jennyhatchjusticeproject.org/jenny

A set up like this would be so good for Brit imo.  She'd have some power back in her life.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This. We know Jamie goes nuts whenever there’s a hearing and locks Britney up :orangu:

Maybe Lynne knows about it and that’s why she’s with her as well as Bryan and JL. Or maybe Britney is indeed attending and her family is with her to avoid Jamie locking her up :orangu:

Why does Jamie lock her up :orangu:

He's probably a sociopath/psychopath tbh :mhm:

• Like 3