#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she may not even be there.. the documents say her presence isn't mandatory meaning she doesn't have to be there.. she might but who knows.. :thinkney:

Of course she isn't supposed to be there . She's the "subject" it isn't about her anymore . 

Quite bizzare. 

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Char4B said:

None of this is funny. Nice try tho. 

maybe it's not your humor and that's fine

but to say it ain't funny is ridiculous considering more than 4 likes on original post and over five responds.... so it's simple math

- it's funny.:whatitellu:

I don't like certain short or non existing chins on people but if I don't have sth positive to say about it, I won't.

Just like in this case:bedtime:

• Like 2

New Radar Online article:

"Britney's Team Argues In Restraining Order: Sam Lufti Harassed Courtney Love, Too!"

Spears’ ex-manager threatened Kurt Cobain’s ex in 2018, court docs claim. 

Britney Spears recently filed a request for a temporary restraining order against her ex-manager, Sam Lutfi. Now, in new documents obtained by Radar, the singer’s legal team is arguing that Courtney Love was also harassed by the manager. According to court documents filed in Los Angeles, Calif., Britney’s lawyers claimed Kurt Cobain’s ex also required court intervention “to protect herself from Lutfi.” 

“It has been widely reported that on or about December 10, 2018, Courtney Love was granted a restraining order against Mr. Lutfi for threatening behavior after Mr. Lutfi told Courtney Love to ‘choke on opiates and die!’” the documents claimed. In the restraining order request, originally reported by The Blast, Britney, 37, is seeking protection for herself, her father, mother and two sons. Spears’ lawyers claimed Lutfi has caused the singer “severe mental trauma.” Lutfi’s alleged terrifying behavior comes at a time of distress for Britney. As RadarOnline.com readers know, Britney was just released from a mental health facility.

Then, on Monday, May 6, Britney’s mother, Lynne Spears, 64, filed a Request for Special Notice with Los Angeles Superior Court, asking to be informed about everything regarding the singer’s upcoming May 10 conservatorship hearing. Britney fans caused an uproar on social media last month when the hashtag #FreeBritney went viral. Fans accused her sick father and conservator of her estate, Jamie, 66, of keeping her in a facility against her will. Britney denied all of the rumors.

The May 10 hearing will reveal more of Britney’s conservatorship battle.

Insiders previously spilled to Radar that despite her wanting access to her money, her loved ones don’t believe she’s ready for that responsibility.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/britney-spears-restraining-order-team-argues-sam-lutfi-harassed-courtney-love/

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

Team B is backed into a corner and they know it. And so do we. The damage has been done and nothing will be the same after this. IF they try to continue as if nothing happened, by thrusting her into the spotlight once again, it’s going to sink faster than the titanic. Let’s be real, the GP will always be intrigued by Britney as a person but they’ve stopped being intrigued by Britney as the performer. The ones buying the tickets, albums, memorabilia were the fans. And now they don’t have that. I’d personally cut off my own hand first before I ever purchase anything to fund the lavish lifestyle of the Jesus freak and her minions. 

I’m curious to see how all of this plays out. I feel it’s going to get really nasty. Lynn must have something big if all of these slander articles are suddenly coming out left and right. Who knows, she could have potentially been gathering evidence for years. You don’t go against something like this without continuous evidence of neglect, abuse, etc. Also, please don’t feel defeated if nothing changes this Friday. Chances are they won’t. Legal proceedings take a while, sometimes years (I don’t think that’s the case here). 

Just remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day and good things take time. It’s important to not let this fade away.

preach sis. :onpoint: