#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Nope, just means that she asked the judge to approves on her Louisiana counsel to be able to take part on her behalf too , since he is not an approved attorney in California he needs approval from court.

Also NBC reported that Lynn asked to meet Brenda J. tomorow . This case is about to be big ! like bigger than it already is

The stress this is big 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

He's mostly an environmental lawyer. I checked. :jj:

Gladstone N. Jones, III, is the founding member and business manager of Jones, Swanson, Huddell & Garrison, LLC. He has served as lead counsel in litigation pending in New York, Florida, California, Mississippi, and Louisiana. In 2007, Jones was named one of the top 500 litigators in the United States.

He has built a reputation in the legal community as a successful litigator and aggressive advocate.

Yasha my russian guy for the conservatorship side, him to represent the governor and show some character, we good :demi:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, ImperfectAngel said:

Yes, all states are corrupt, but in Louisiana, the jurisdictions are especially small, so it really is ALL in who you know. I can't tell you how many people get off for crimes because of who they know. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie got the conservatorship in the first place because of who HE knows in Louisiana.

:whatitellu:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I truly cannot tell you how she is "in" because I have never taken those steps to be inducted or initiated or whatever they want to call it.  I can just tell you that certain people get certain perks when it comes to the industry.  Azalea states that she thinks someone took the oath on behalf of Britney - very interesting.  

Wow she really loves Britney lol. But she’s right, where are all the #metoo movement people and everyone who takes the first moment to jump on females being taken advantage of. Because right now it’s just fans VS media. General public is silent

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Nope, just means that she asked the judge to approves on her Louisiana counsel to be able to take part on her behalf too , since he is not an approved attorney in California he needs approval from court.

Also NBC reported that Lynn asked to meet Brenda J. tomorow . This case is about to be big ! like bigger than it already is

Meaning the entire hearing is tomorrow or Lynne is meeting her tomorrow on her own but still going to Friday’s heading?

i am happy to hear Britney will attend the hearing. according to the the twitter  account  of that person she had tried before and he even wrote a tweet wishing her luck on writing her speech :(  i pray she gets free from all of these..she has been waiting for a chance  for so long. to anyone who is going please show her as much support as you can ..from us as well who are far away.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I don't understand is how did they do, or how did Britney's case precisely fall in the hands of Reva Goetz, Sam Isgham and all these people with a fraudulent past in other conservatorship cases :idkney: Have Loucifer been behind other conservatorships before?  @Meaner03 Could you enlighten me?

she tried to get one on Lindsay Lohan n her dad was like "nah i aint letting them do to u what u did to Britney"and i think she also tried to clap one on Courtney Love. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

she tried to get one on Lindsay Lohan n her dad was like "nah i aint letting them do to u what u did to Britney"and i think she also tried to clap one on Courtney Love. 

but those were after Britney's, weren't they? What I mean is, it seemed like they all knew which people needed to get involved in Britney's case to establish the conservatorship, but how did they know that beforehand?

34 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all. Go search Amanda Bynes conservatorship and just read at how DIFFERENT they talk about it. 

They say how difficult they are to get and how not even people like Amanda (in her state in 2014) are easy to be conserved. 

They even say in cases of mental illness it’s very hard to get one.

just the tone, everything is so different, when amanda was actually a danger to herself and others by setting fires and throwing **** out of windows and getting in multiple car accidents  

it’s so f**ked 

also Amanda’s estate conservatorship is done, but her personal one continues  

It's because amanda's career was already dead and her brand name was over once she had her struggles. There's no benifits from being her conservator . And the woman literally wore a crazy wig to court , she's completely out of control . 

IM SO f**king MAD . WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. 

7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Are those Britney Gram girls going to the court hearing?

And the fact that Britney’s team didn’t automatically sue the paralegal or say anything at all is telling me he’s real now.

Whew, I didn’t want y’all to be right. I wanted to be positive. But now I’m scared and ready to ship the entire Spears family back to the Louisiana swamps and feed them to the gators.  :badthoughts:

omg i missed THIS. :gloria::gobaby: welcome sistern

• Like 1