#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Multiple psychiatrists said the answer was no; unfortunately, "Team" Britney managed to override their opinion and pay ******* off.

But some others said that since she’s a “special case” - meaning a global superstar - that it makes sense.

Either way, I’m done defending this ****. Let her run free with pink wigs and Starbucks.

It’s been 11 years. I’m DONE!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, janeo701 said:

Well, maybe she's not.  That's ok.  We can still support her getting her human rights back, and please God, new conservators.   I'm fearful she's been ripped off massively.  And actually, there's other guardianship scenarios in California that can help administer her life and estate, which don't require a domineering lifelong conservatorship sentence, with no right to legal representation.  It will be interesting to see what transpires.

You are right.   There is a set-up called "supported decision-making."  It was a movement started by a woman under guardianship/conservatorship promoting self-determination rather than removal of rights.  A circle of support  arrangement  can be legally made  without court removal of rights.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I apologize if I'm late on this, but I don't think this person is Grace Spears. They said: "Yes, he looks sickly in videos. I wouldn't be surprised if he has terminal cancer. Why would she cancel otherwise?"

It just doesn't sound like something someone who is married to a Spears would say.

https://twitter.com/CandyClifford/with_replies

Because they didn’t use grammatically incorrect monosyllabic words? :orangu: 

(I don’t know who Grace Spears is, but that’s definitely an indication it’s not written by Lou or Jamie. Or even Lynne). 

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

But some others said that since she’s a “special case” - meaning a global superstar - that it makes sense.

Either way, I’m done defending this ****. Let her run free with pink wigs and Starbucks.

tenor.gif?itemid=5954739

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Sounds like multiple attorneys have decided to join force to work together.

Yes, but the question is on whose side? 

• Like 3

A notice of association of counsel in California a commonly used method of notifying the Court and all other interested parties that another attorney of record has been associated in as co-counsel.

A notice of association of counsel in California should be served and filed so that the new associated attorney of record can make appearances in Court on behalf of the filing party as well as communicate with opposing counsel.

Failure to file and serve a notice of association of counsel in California may result in the Court refusing to allow the associated attorney to make appearances on behalf of the filing party.

The notice of association of counsel in California should state the name, address, bar number and contact information for the associate counsel and should also be served on the opposing party or parties or their counsel of record and filed with the Court.

Once the notice of association of counsel in California has been filed and served the new associated attorney of record should be served in addition to the original attorney of record.

https://www.legaldocspro.net/blog/notice-association-counsel-california/

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If she wants to drive her carrer into the gutters, wear pink wigs and drink Starbucks, as long as she's not hurting anyone that's her prerogative. No one should have power over her life decisions and stop her from making "stupid" decisions if she wants to make them. Period. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Let's focus. Even if it's a special case because she's a global superstar, it does not change. If the global superstar -person before global superstar- does not need a c-ship, there is not reason to justify it. Their argument do not make sense. 

• Like 1
Just now, justphil said:

When I look at Britney in the meltdown era I see a lost, depressed person acting out. I don’t see crazy. As anyone here ever abused Adderall? I have. It makes you super focused, sometimes even way too energetic. 

IMO Britney suffered from post-partum depression, and severe depression and loss from her failed marriage and the whole situation with the kids, her family, and career.  Extreme anxiety and paranoia and impulsive decision making are the results of that state of being. It’s all there clear as day. 

People love to slap a label as bi polar on behavior like that but really she was a person who needed help who was not ready to receive it, and was actively rebelling against it. 

exactly, i am not refuting she might have "smth" but i do and always understood her behaviour back then and even commend her for the blackout part of having the balls to stand up for herself and trying to take control of her life. It backfired and they made her pay. They made her pay bigtime

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

It means that the attorney who sent the notice has joined with another attorney on their side of the case and that they will be working together.

Probably the Lynne's Lousiana attorney working with a LA attorney.

Great !! They need big and important lawyers behind this case . Maybe Lynn is receiving unexpected support .  This is WAR anyway .

• Like 6
1 minute ago, justphil said:

When I look at Britney in the meltdown era I see a lost, depressed person acting out. I don’t see crazy. As anyone here ever abused Adderall? I have. It makes you super focused, sometimes even way too energetic. 

IMO Britney suffered from post-partum depression, and severe depression and loss from her failed marriage and the whole situation with the kids, her family, and career.  Extreme anxiety and paranoia and impulsive decision making are the results of that state of being. It’s all there clear as day. 

People love to slap a label as bi polar on behavior like that but really she was a person who needed help who was not ready to receive it, and was actively rebelling against it. 

Bow down. I wish, the tea will be spilled. Seriously.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, janolapin said:

If she wants to drive her carrer into the gutters, wear pink wigs and drink Starbucks, as long as she's not hurting anyone that's her prerogative. No one should have power over her life decisions and stop her from making "stupid" decisions if she wants to make them. Period. 

At the end of the day, I agree.

I’m really just thinking about her custody when I say she should refrain from those things.

I’m on your side now.

• Like 1