#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Jamie has completely lost his way. It’s arguable at what point.... but he HAS. 

Its time the c-ship was under review and investigated. What we are witnessing since late last year is a catastrophe. These articles coming left and right are a mess. If he was a CEO he would be removed and fired immediately. 

It’s messed up & some still defend him and his tyrant c-ship. The only thing that makes sense is that they fear they will also lose there job in it. (Lou / Larry and all the lawyers) but at what point do they pull back and run to avoid serious legal issues? 

Go Lynne and fight your abusive ex husband. Protect your daughter. 

• Like 6
Just now, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Britney got put under a cship without being given the opportunity to defend herself or hire a lawyer.

those who put her under cship are promoting an event about putting celebs under cships

We found out a lot of shady **** about the legal team involved.

britneys court appointed lawyer is investigated for the death of another conservatee

britney’s mother petitioned something with a lawyer, regarding the cship. Team britney is planting articles to make britney and her mother look like crazy women 

Thank you, you're an angel but I didn't make myself very clear lol

I meant what's going on with the restraining order against Sam Lutfi/ Britney and Lynne  attending the hearing on Friday

29 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Jamie is scared of having to actually work again to earn a living instead of policing his daughter’s every move like a dog

i also think and everybody from team cship are scared of potential investigation or a Free Britney with money able to hire lawyers and sue them . 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And it would be a good advice.:yaknow:

Definitely agree with that. But it also would’ve been completely hypocritical (and therefore nonsensical) of MJ to say, considering he was obsessed with having his own comeback at the time, wanting to ensure it would make it into the Guinness World Book of Records before even agreeing to the gig. 

• Like 1
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

I just got a Twitter account for the first time since 2009 (TEN f**king YEARS) so I can support this **** that way.

I'm going all in, my friends.

We do still have to wonder if Britney really does need this conservatorship. And if Jamie isn’t the one, the court will appoint someone else. Which seems worse to me.

Just something to keep in the back of our minds.

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lynne has a legal team and she wants to know wtf is going on during the next hearing.

I think that’s it. But that’s enough to flip me from being positive to being worried.

I don't know what to think anymore. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I have to agree on this. People don't take this seriously only because it's Britney.

It really makes me ill, it makes me angry, it makes me sad. It’s always been that way for Britney too, no one takes her seriously. Meanwhile Rose McGowan goes on talk show circuits and people clap like she’s some sort of messiah for women. It’s a joke. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lynne has a legal team and she wants to know wtf is going on during the next hearing.

I think that’s it. But that’s enough to flip me from being positive to being worried.

giphy.gif

• Like 3