#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

THIS LAST f**king TMZ ARTICLE . 

IT IS f**king WAR . LITERALLY . 

SPAM BRITNEY'S TEAM . BOYCOT THE **** OUT THEM . 

HOW DO YOU SABOTAGE YOUR CLIENT LIKE THAT?? THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN STEALING MILLIONS FOR 11 YEAR FROM?? 

:britannoyed:

this is how I feel right now. I want to be calm but I can't. This is too much. I'm scared. I'm really scared, this is taking way too serious, and i'm scared for Britney. I'm scared they play the MJ card. 

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

this is how I feel right now. I want to be calm but I can't. This is too much. I'm scared. I'm really scared, this is taking way too serious, and i'm scared for Britney. I'm scared they play the MJ card. 

NO :badthoughts:

21 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

THIS LAST f**king TMZ ARTICLE . 

IT IS f**king WAR . LITERALLY . 

SPAM BRITNEY'S TEAM . BOYCOT THE **** OUT THEM . 

HOW DO YOU SABOTAGE YOUR CLIENT LIKE THAT?? THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN STEALING MILLIONS FOR 11 YEAR FROM?? 

:britannoyed:

I'm fired tf up after reading that **** too.  We have to go hard on all of them :badthoughts:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

TMZ can't be trusted:

D4x5RpZWwAAjuW4.jpg

Britney with her iPhone:

Relaterad bild

Relaterad bild

Bildresultat för britney sam hollywoodpipeline spears

Relaterad bild

This entire situation is so BEYOND f**kED UP. I'm 100% convinced that they will do anything to silence her under any circumstance at this point.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that 99% of the time, the simplest explanation is the right one.

The simplest explanation in this case is that Britney owns a flip-phone with cell-service but no internet connection and an iPhone with no connection whatsoever.

That way, she can take all of these videos etc. when she's at her house and provide someone else with the material she's recorded/photographed to post it for her on social media, granted these f**kers approve it, of course. Furthermore, if they need proof that Britney lives a normal life, they'll organize a publicity stunt where she can carry her iPhone without service around - pictures taken, case closed.

That way, she can also call the 10 contacts on her flip-phone that have been previously approved by her team. She doesn't get any new numbers from new people, because she doesn't get to speak to new people. If she wants someone else's contact info, they will be background checked and hit with NDAs before they receive Britney's first message. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

The wolves are definitely biting back because they know they are on thin ice with this exposure and pressure. It’s a sign that we are getting to them. We aren’t going to panic - we’re going to keep letting them do that.

Exactly. We have to keep our cool and keep getting to them otherwise they’ll paint us as crazed fans.

• Like 2