#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Pfefferminz said:

I feel like I have to post this soon-to-be a daily reminder after reading the last two pages:

Media outlets that are on Team B's payroll:
TMZ
E! News
HollywoodLife
Hollywood Pipeline
Paper Mag
The Blast
US Weekly
Radar Online

Regarding Britney not being in charge of her social media accounts. @falka posted this video. The woman you see in the video is named Robin Greenhill and is Britney's assistant/business manager. She's associated with Lou Taylor and work for her company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill

D4o34V_WwAArwRS.jpg

The video is timestamped. 

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Someone save that video just incase it randomly is taken down! 

• Like 1

At this point, why are they even bothering with these BS articles, like for real what's the point, this story is now in the hands of the justice why try to turn the public opinion against her they reach a point of no return, it's over the fanbase will never believe them ever again, we've exposed them too much, Lynne is now battling against with a powerful *** attorney, why can't they just give up it's tiring it's either they leave and hide under a rock for a period of time and live their lives lowkey or everything will blow up in their faces and it's clink-clink straight to jail.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

So Jamie still threatens her with taking the kids away. And by "going off the rails" they mean not giving interviews? Driving? Using a smartphone? This whole situation is so f**ked up, I can't even imagine how exhausted she must feel. 

He links Jamie to a psychopath/sociopath 

He says the Intimate Collection was a B pet project that got abandoned by ' upper management' (conservators)

There's this pic of Jamie that's disturbing and I don't know if its new 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He links Jamie to a psychopath/sociopath 

He says the Intimate Collection was a B pet project that got abandoned by ' upper management' (conservators)

There's this pic of Jamie that's disturbing and I don't know if its new 

From the TMZ article Our sources say Jamie has confided in friends if Britney goes off the rails she could lose custody of her kids ... and quickly.

by paying tmz for this articles aren't they making it more obvious now and just proving the point what's the truth behind the whole conservatorship mess ? :tifflmao:  i mean tmz is not a reliable source for everyone to believe in their stories, more like a trashy tabloid known for smearing everyone all the time.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

From the TMZ article Our sources say Jamie has confided in friends if Britney goes off the rails she could lose custody of her kids ... and quickly.

The article makes me seriously angry. This is abuse of the human rights, period. Glad that it seems like it`s coming to an end

• Like 3