#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She already has a court-appointed lawyer who is supposed to argue on her behalf. :ririshade2:

He's too busy conspiring to help speed up the deaths of beloved cartoon voice actors and spending Brinni's money to care about doing his job, come on.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, wonder said:

So they basically confirmed to us that:

1. She doesn't have access to the internet

2. She isn't the one posting on IG/ handling her social media accounts

3. Lynne is perceived as an actual threat by Team B

:jj::brityeah:

exactly. this basically confirms she didn't post the last few instagram posts. who is it then? they're obviously manipulating the situation in a very RIDICULOUS way. plus we already know she has been locked for 3MONTHS! NOT 1, BUT 3! and they lied, it wasn't for his dad's illness, it was because they forced her to get meds and cancelled the residency. his dad is very hard, we all know that. we have seen FTR documentary. i believe he must be a pain to deal with. her mom must be more weak but at least she's a better person for sure and loves her dearly.  

i understand britney may need medication and all that, but we all can see there is something wrong with this c-ship. britney needs to gain control of her own life asap. how come she can't drive or have a mbile but she can perform in front of 10.000 people 4 nights a week? do y'all realize the people and the money invested in britney for such a HUGE show as a residency vegas? if she can do that, she can do the basic things in life.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

TMZ is obviously being paid to say all those things. if you notice all they do is defend jamie's part. and all their info must be comming from them. all they say is things like Britney is sick, Britney can lose her kids, Britney can't have more freedom, Britney is using her mom....go **** yourself. leave her alone. she can be sick and still OWN her life, money and kids. What's wrong with them? Are they  GOD to know what's best for her? i don't think so.

They say Britney herself doesn’t know what is best for her, Lynne doesn’t know it either.. Actually, Britney is very lucky that TMZ exists, at least there is someone who knows what is best for her.

Go to light and see TMZ, Britney.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, HerPerogative said:

Or Kanye! Lol. He's all about liberation and freedom of speech. He's not taken seriously these days tho but best believe if he went on a Twitter rant about Britney it would hit the news in a big way haha

He is portrayed as "mental" in mainstream media but ****, he has a huuge fanbase. Also Kim's fans also usually support him. Kanye could be a smart move tbh

4 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

Why would Jamie let her do it? What if a financial agreement is in place to end cship ..

They might want her to seem like she's doing ok but the more hidden messages that arise from it the more I think it was Britney's idea.

5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Our sources say Jamie has confided in friends if Britney goes off the rails she could lose custody of her kids ... and quickly.

How disgusting... 

By the way, she can't lose the custody of children because she doesn't have the custody of her children. She's doesn't even have the custody of herself. F**king idiots.

This is all a f**king joke. Jayden's 18th birthday can't come soon enough... :nochillbrit: But it makes me think tho... When her children are 18, will they be able to see their mom whenever they want or would they have to ask her dad for approval (granted he's not dead by that time)? This is all so confusing. I hope when they turn 18 and Britney is still trapped in the conservatorship, Preston and Jayden will fight for their mother's freedom and that they will be legally able to. I mean, they're her kids ffs. Having unlimited power over one person's wellbeing is so scary it shouldn't be even possible. I hate Jamie for doing this to his daughter.

• Like 7