#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

T(oo) M(uch) Z(zzz) and their readers are trash anyway.

I read those comments often:awkblink:, cuz they are insanely funny, over the top, racist and overall stupid, that's my guilty pleasure

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I remember reading on court document that he is in total control over her personal and medical care and can make all the decisions that he thinks are rights .  It is bullshit from TMZ yet again, they want to make believe that the cship is just a paper signed in courts but does really affect the conservatee when the reality says otherwise .

Then you are right.  TMZ folks either have deficient understanding of the topic under discussion or they've told what to say.

7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I remember reading on court document that he is in total control over her personal and medical care and can make all the decisions that he thinks are rights .  It is bullshit from TMZ yet again, they want to make believe that the cship is just a paper signed in courts but does really affect the conservatee when the reality says otherwise .

5 minutes ago, falka said:

Freedom Is Going To Be Slow

#more-98498" rel="external nofollow">https://blindgossip.com/freedom-is-going-to-be-slow/#more-98498 

Even though her fans think she should be cutting ties fast, that is not going to happen. She knows she has to tread very carefully and take care of her health and avoid doing anything dumb. :smokney:

I think most already figured this will be a slow process which is fine.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She already has a court-appointed lawyer who is supposed to argue on her behalf. :ririshade2:

In most states, a protected person (like Britney) doesn't hire her own attorney.  instead, the court appoints one.  That attorney doesn't represent Britney or her wishes,  but only  what's "in her best interest" .  Both lawyers on both sides can agree to keep her in the situation.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

D4o34V_WwAArwRS.jpg

They look like the type who go to those events at department stores to drink the free champagne and wear tired outfits from last season, thinking they’re winning when they’re actually just tragic and dried up. Like buying a designer handbag on their Nordstrom credit card, then going to another location the next day to return it. Asking for the manager when they can’t get cash back type of hoe.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

First steps to get to know a little bit more about Lynn's lawyer :

Yasha Bronshteyn

Admitted to The State Bar of California since 12/5/2000

Yasha is “AV Preeminent” Martindale-Hubble rated by peers, which means that he was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability. Yasha was also selected to the 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers list.

Reviews 

https://www.lawyers.com/los-angeles/california/ginzburg-and-bronshteyn-llp-3208279-f/

He was appointed last week by the superior court of LA for estate of John Singleton

Sounds promising! I can't see the reviews though.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

If this is one of the opening shows, then I met Lynne this night. She said to me 'thank you for always supporting my daughter,' something to that effect. 

WOW, it says a lot. 

Let's remember the Jordan fight against c-ship team.

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, ydmc said:

She still could pull a Bette Davis and go to the UK/Europe to work instead of the US !

( Bette Davis did that back in the 1930/40's - can't remember - cuz her contract with her then studio did not allow her to star in pictures she liked. She decided to go to the UK to work, kinda by-passing the us law)

She can't go out of the country without consent of the Conservator.

• Like 2