#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Well then thats your opinion i dont think he ever was sick because he looked ok in that jeep the other day driving considering he was "dying"

He was sick. You can see posts in JL's IG showing him in the hospital and the captions like "this one gave us a scare". The thing is that was by September/August/October 2018 and they dragged this to January this year when no one else would mention his health issues. He was sick but they dragged the danger zone on.

• Like 3

at this point im really tired with these quotes, bible refrences, subliminals, cryptic messages and other ****... just say what you about to say straight forward for christs sake... you're not the one under a conservatorship jamie lynn, aren't you ? are you afraid of something ? or someone ? :joanne:

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

how does this align with the Radar article from May 1st??

I'm confused.. :snooptoya:

That radar article is a LIE!!!

They are getting the media to smear Lynne in the press!! They know we read it lol. Team Cship is aware of Lynne’s filing to know about Britney’s medical treatment. Lou is behind this smear against her “friend” Lynne with Jamie’s compliance!

• Like 3

I thought it twice. It seems promising at first. However,  Britneys ultimate purpose is to get out of this madness. So whats the freaking point to just change up the conservator? Maybe she loves her mother more than her father, ok i get it and the whole situation becomes smoother, ok.  But that still doesnt guarantee her being free ( if actually lynne becomes that con). Plus, iv read couple of times that she doesn not have the best relationship with lynne. Im confused. CANT BRENDA JO JUST RELEASE HER FROM lou’s spell? ( mona lisa-reference)

• Like 2